Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K M249 and D-Boys Scar L

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭jonathan13

can i offer 220euro tom pending inspection?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

any interest

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Varden wrote: »
    I apoligise i had no idea so i cant change the price?...
    You can only change it downwards (usually when you aren't getting offers), you can't increase it based on interest shown. We don't allow auctions. :)

as per steve's clarification, i'm now offering 220euro today pending inspection:)

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Varden

need a aeg wrote: »
    any interest
    In what?..

• Advertisement

jonathan13 wrote: »
    as per steve's clarification, i'm now offering 220euro today pending inspection:)
    too low man Ive got 2 people offering me asking so u need to go higher a lot higher... thanks

Steve wrote: »
    You can only change it downwards (usually when you aren't getting offers), you can't increase it based on interest shown. We don't allow auctions. :)
    No probs man i understand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

P90 w/5 mags and colt m1911 w/2 mags for m249

240 varden? where are you located?

240 varden? where are you located?
    Ive got 2 people offering asking price mate you will need to go higher Thanks

• Advertisement

i know, but if they will take it asap give it to them... I will come back with sufficient funds, but now i have to use money to fund other projects first. Thanks for reply!

i know, but if they will take it asap give it to them... I will come back with sufficient funds, but now i have to use money to fund other projects first. Thanks for reply!
    no Probs man keep in touch with the thread as if the 2 others do not get back id give it to you for 245 euro thanks;)

need a aeg wrote: »
    P90 w/5 mags and colt m1911 w/2 mags for m249
    Gonna pass man but thanks for offer..

Scar L now 150 euro guys really looking for a high end gun for either the M249 or maybe both guns.. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

any interest in an a&k masada for the m249 ? where you based ?

facemelter wrote: »
    any interest in an a&k masada for the m249 ? where you based ?
    Depends...Hmmm unsure mate but im based on the Meath/Dublin border any more info and any pics?... How long have you had it?..

Depends...Hmmm unsure mate but im based on the Meath/Dublin border any more info and any pics?... How long have you had it?..

im based in south dublin , its very good condition , ive only had it for a short while , its only been gamed three times , fps is 315-320 , and the rear sight has been replaced with a dark earth mbus because i prefer the mbus sights ( its more tacticool :P ) pics up shorty :)

Thanks mate best offer for trade ive had yet but im gonna wait a couple of days before i make my decision as 3 people have offered my asking price but thanks mate keep an eye on the thread also will you be at rathbeggan airsoft on sunday?.. i will be present there and i could test the gun... Thanks

Thanks mate best offer for trade ive had yet but im gonna wait a couple of days before i make my decision as 3 people have offered my asking price but thanks mate keep an eye on the thread also will you be at rathbeggan airsoft on sunday?.. i will be present there and i could test the gun... Thanks

I wont be there im afraid no worries :) take your time :)

• Advertisement

I wont be there im afraid no worries :) take your time :)
    Ok thanks keep an eye the thread mate;)

will do , i'll be heading away for a week on monday , :rolleyes:

@varden, everything is sorted now since the last m4 project was good and i'l offer 245 for 249, where can we meet?

@varden, everything is sorted now since the last m4 project was good and i'l offer 245 for 249, where can we meet?
    well mate Im in Rathbeggan tomoro most likely so you cud have a look at it there and test it aswell?..

ok please pm me contact and time duration you will be at rathbegan, i might go there..thanks!

just an update on the a&k masada i have sourced a full metal hop with all the parts for it , as spares and i'll include them with the masada :)

ok please pm me contact and time duration you will be at rathbegan, i might go there..thanks!
    Pm sent mate..

just an update on the a&k masada i have sourced a full metal hop with all the parts for it , as spares and i'll include them with the masada :)
    Thanks but the M249 might be gone tomorrow unless you have something to sweeten the deal?...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

once you have an offer of asking within your conditions of sale you must accept. this is not ebay.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭jimeryan22

hi have interest in scar..... couple of questions.. how old? you first owner? and where are you? im in lusk north county dublin..

Advertisement