Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K M249 and D-Boys Scar L

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

interested in an M14 special operations with 2 mags, 1 is broken, box and a SRC XM8 in OD with 2 mags and box for the M249?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Varden

Jayo123 wrote: »
    interested in an M14 special operations with 2 mags, 1 is broken, box and a SRC XM8 in OD with 2 mags and box for the M249?
    Need to see pics and more info on the M14 please.. what make is it

wassup dude, I have an m4 CQBR with recently installed upgrades ( by which I mean they were installed about 4 months ago):p Iv'e only skirmished it 3 times since... anyway, there is a new piston, piston head seal, new cylinder(363), 363 mm barrell, new nozzle with seal, new spring and the gears were re-shimmed. oh, and its firing tween 300-320 fps any interest for the 249??
    Pics?.. What make is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jdosull101093

Ok, its the original external body (D-boys), had it for about 8-10 months. oh yeah and i really should have mentioned that it broke once (hence the reason i got the upgrades) and the guy i sent it to completley ruined the screws that connevt the upper to the lower receiver and now the only thing holding it together is a cable tie. I think i spent 300 total on it but that one problem means i am willing to let it go a lot cheaper *whispers*(im just trying to get rid of it) haha. but seriously thats everything i got and i completely understabd if the cable tie thing puts you off. cheers for your consideration. i will try to get pics up later as i currently have no access to a camera.

Varden wrote: »
    Need to see pics and more info on the M14 please.. what make is it

M14 Special Operations AEG with Box, Mag, Battery and charger (broken mag aswell if you want it). bought this gun from hobby airsoft a while ago(3 months). complete impulse buy. heavy gun but the weight is evenly distubuted. firing around .85 last time it was chronoed. single and full auto on this gun. a screw has poped out close to the fire selecter. it holds on part of the cocking lever. the bit it holds on its still on the gun just when you pull the cocking lever back it gets stuck on it. made by cybergun
    http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5197/gedc0640.jpg
    http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7726/gedc0641e.jpg

SRC XM8 in OD. comes with the gun, 2 hi-cap G36 mags and its box. Chronoed saturday at 0.76 in Vacant Airsoft. semi is slightly dodgy at times. the trigger will stop responding, flick it to full auto and back. it ill work fine then. removable scope on it although it doesnt look good without it.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/gedc0623t.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/gedc0624.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/gedc0627.jpg/

• Advertisement

Ok, its the original external body (D-boys), had it for about 8-10 months. oh yeah and i really should have mentioned that it broke once (hence the reason i got the upgrades) and the guy i sent it to completley ruined the screws that connevt the upper to the lower receiver and now the only thing holding it together is a cable tie. I think i spent 300 total on it but that one problem means i am willing to let it go a lot cheaper *whispers*(im just trying to get rid of it) haha. but seriously thats everything i got and i completely understabd if the cable tie thing puts you off. cheers for your consideration. i will try to get pics up later as i currently have no access to a camera.
    Haha Thank you for time mate but im afraid im gonna pass this time however I will keep you in mind due to your politeness and friendlyness :)

M14 Special Operations AEG with Box, Mag, Battery and charger (broken mag aswell if you want it). bought this gun from hobby airsoft a while ago(3 months). complete impulse buy. heavy gun but the weight is evenly distubuted. firing around .85 last time it was chronoed. single and full auto on this gun. a screw has poped out close to the fire selecter. it holds on part of the cocking lever. the bit it holds on its still on the gun just when you pull the cocking lever back it gets stuck on it. made by cybergun
    http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5197/gedc0640.jpg
    http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7726/gedc0641e.jpg

SRC XM8 in OD. comes with the gun, 2 hi-cap G36 mags and its box. Chronoed saturday at 0.76 in Vacant Airsoft. semi is slightly dodgy at times. the trigger will stop responding, flick it to full auto and back. it ill work fine then. removable scope on it although it doesnt look good without it.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/gedc0623t.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/gedc0624.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/gedc0627.jpg/[/QUOTE]
    Do you have anything else to offer than the XM8 ?...

the only other thing i could throw in would be an taurus pt 1911 Co2 blowback pistol with a leaking mag, if that would interest you, unfortunately, i have to keep all my other aeg's. so this is all id have to offer

the only other thing i could throw in would be an taurus pt 1911 Co2 blowback pistol with a leaking mag, if that would interest you, unfortunately, i have to keep all my other aeg's. so this is all id have to offer
    Ok il keep you in mind Thanks;)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jdosull101093

Haha Thank you for time mate but im afraid im gonna pass this time however I will keep you in mind due to your politeness and friendlyness :)
    cheers man GLWS

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭cold sweat

Iam based in Meath/Dublin and yourself

south dublin, welcome to come and test fire etc. excuse my ignorance but what are "ghetto markings"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

want a p90 w/5mags for 249

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭reaper501

hay man we have a deal at the moment going on if i was to trow in my custam m4 2 battrys and a mag with th m9 and 2 mags would u trad for the m249 insted of the holow and vest

need a aeg wrote: »
    want a p90 w/5mags for 249
    What make?..need more info than just that mate!

cold sweat wrote: »
    south dublin, welcome to come and test fire etc. excuse my ignorance but what are "ghetto markings"?
    Haha no your grand well using a crayola i entitled "FN Herstal" and "5.56 NATO" onto the gun im sure they can be removed but i think it adds to the rifle a bit to give it a bit of....emmm Personality;) would you be able to meet up in any sites eg: Rathbeggan or Red barn?..

reaper501 wrote: »
    hay man we have a deal at the moment going on if i was to trow in my custam m4 2 battrys and a mag with th m9 and 2 mags would u trad for the m249 insted of the holow and vest
    Do you have any more info Darragh?.. Any pics ?.. What make is it originally and have you had any probs?...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

I'll offer you the the 245 your asking on the 249 if you can wait 10 working days for the cash subject to the usual inspection of course :)

QUOTE=Varden;77286034]I would sell it for 245 euro now lower;)[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭reaper501

ye man its an abs body with a g & g high speed moter king arms gear magpul forword grip tipe bore barrel ill text u the pics in a bit man

classic army proline p90 , 4 mids and a high cap , new gearbox shell and anti reversal latch, single isnt work

classic army proline p90 , 4 mids and a high cap , new gearbox shell and anti reversal latch, single isnt work
    Gonna pass man sorry

• Advertisement

reaper501 wrote: »
    ye man its an abs body with a g & g high speed moter king arms gear magpul forword grip tipe bore barrel ill text u the pics in a bit man
    Gonna pass man as its not on thread mate

I'll offer you the the 245 your asking on the 249 if you can wait 10 working days for the cash subject to the usual inspection of course :)

I would sell it for 245 euro now lower;)
    Mate price has now increased due to High interest and the fact that i realised they retail for 400 euros... New price 265e for M249 but negotiable..

ill throw in a kjw m1911 w/2 mags , one leaky

ill throw in a kjw m1911 w/2 mags , one leaky
    Ehhmm need more info and do you have any pics?... how old is the P90 and the 1911?..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I would sell it for 245 euro now lower;)
    Mate price has now increased due to High interest and the fact that i realised they retail for 400 euros... New price 265e for M249 but negotiable..
    Varden, read the rules please, you cannot increase the asking price.
    JaP's offer constitutes an offer of asking price, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭jonathan13

can you post photo of the actual m249? thanks!

jonathan13 wrote: »
    can you post photo of the actual m249? thanks!
    Cant man as said in description..

Steve wrote: »
    Varden, read the rules please, you cannot increase the asking price.
    JaP's offer constitutes an offer of asking price, thanks.
    I apoligise i had no idea so i cant change the price?...

• Advertisement

Price Drop on scar now 165 euro open to all trades for this gun!!!

Advertisement