Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lampard's Wedding

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

TomKat wrote: »
    Why would you turn down someone paying for your mortgage, wedding and honeymoon?

Short term happiness or long term security?

And if money isn't an issue get them to donate the cost to charity instead!
    I said the friend refused. THEN the client agreed to pay out. Obviously she took the deal!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 128 ✭✭TomKat

MyKeyG wrote: »
    I said the friend refused. THEN the client agreed to pay out. Obviously she took the deal!

This the Dromoland one?

Ashford! There's a rumour that they did the same for Dromoland because they weren't sure which location they preferred but that could be that someone got their wires crossed. I only know Ashford is right because I heard it from the horses mouth.

Ashford! There's a rumour that they did the same for Dromoland because they weren't sure which location they preferred but that could be that someone got their wires crossed. I only know Ashford is right because I heard it from the horses mouth.

Mayo. What was he thinking????? ;)

TomKat wrote: »
    Mayo. What was he thinking????? ;)
    Ah now in fairness!

Ashford-Castle_Aerial-view_4724.jpg

Not much wrong with that. All be it in Mayo:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Reminder folks, if you have a problem with a post, report it, if you have a problem with a poster either report the posts or ignore them.

Clareman wrote: »
    Reminder folks, if you have a problem with a post, report it, if you have a problem with a poster either report the posts or ignore them.
    Yes my post was a quite hostile. Apologies all! Especially Tom Kat:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Christine Bleakley has denied rumours that she and fiancee Frank Lampard tried to bribe people out of their wedding slots to make way for their own nuptials.

The Northern Ireland TV presenter was angered by rumours that she and footballer partner Lampard offered fortunes to two brides and grooms to bump their wedding dates for them.

Reports suggested the Chelsea ace gave a couple £100,000 to switch their day at Ballymena’s Galgorm Manor, which is near 33-year-old Christine’s parents house.

“I’d never in a million years ask someone to move their wedding. Stuff like that makes you out to be a horrible person,” Christine told the Sun, adding she still had no “concrete plans” for her wedding with Frank.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/christine-bleakley-blasts-wedding-bribe-reports-16142966.html#ixzz1rdWr8Upl

Yes my post was a quite hostile. Apologies all! Especially Tom Kat:o

No idea what the apology is for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

I just found out that it's Ashford castle. A friends friend refused to change her date. After a lot of over and back the 'client' agreed to pay for her wedding, honeymoon anywhere in the world AND her mortgage.
    MyKeyG wrote:
    MyKeyG wrote:

MyKeyG In light of the above Telegraph article either you've been doing a little spot of trolling or someone has really led you up the garden path... :D

• Advertisement

Nevermind_ wrote: »
    MyKeyG In light of the above Telegraph article either you've been doing a little spot of trolling or someone has really led you up the garden path... :D
    OR a celebrity couple are denying a rumour that they used their money/influence to get what they want! Hmmm but that never happens surely?:P To be fair celebs twist the truth all the time. I'm sure she didn't ask them personally.

I heard it straight from the horses mouths friend on the Ashford one. She even told me they weren't asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement which is surprising.

I really don't see why Bleakley would be so upset. What's money and fame for if you can't spend it?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

I heard it straight from the horses mouths friend on the Ashford one. She even told me they weren't asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement which is surprising.

Probably not surprising as it obviously wasn't true

Advertisement