Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmed Fixes

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Sorry to hijack the thread; but, are unlocks and assignments actually awarded if you leave the round before it finishes?
    Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

Does anyone know if the colour blind assist option will be available with this patch (on consoles). It's already on the PC version.

I just want to differentiate between my squad and enemies! >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Dice have announced that the patch date will be announced tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

FFS an announcment about an announcment.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

My loading times for non BTK maps are awful. None of the fixes have helped either. I'm considering a reinstall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

5uspect wrote: »
    My loading times for non BTK maps are awful. None of the fixes have helped either. I'm considering a reinstall.

If you didn't reinstall windows when you installed bf3 the first time id recommend you do this time around.

A fresh install of windows followed by bf3 will fix nearly every problem

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

That's complete overkill TBH.

The patch is being announced today
    @battlefield @diegoderksen We'll be announcing the patch today. ^CH
    27 minutes ago

Not official but @battlefieldo sources say it'll be released 27th March

Update- insiders say the PS3 patch is confirmed for 27th March but the XBOX and PC patch is delayed again

Not official but @battlefieldo sources say it'll be released 27th March

http://battlefieldo.com/threads/patch-release-date-revealed-27th-march.4452/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Tomorrow an announcement to denounce the announcement.

Confirmation of fixes and that it'll be released on ps3 on 27th and pc/xbox are TBA

http://bit.ly/GJyMBE

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

dreamers75 wrote: »
    http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/10628172/art/gigabyte/ga-z68ap-d3-1155-socket-z.html

this motherboard, moving slots obviously not an option.

Afaik she hasnt disabled the onboard graphics i reckon its that.

I think i solved what the issue was... Was reading a few things about temps so installed cloud oc to check out mine and found my cpu was running at 87c which is kinda on the high side.. :D
    Apparently my gimp of a sister never seated the heatsink properly and the temp now runs at modest 20-30c... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

d22ontour wrote: »
    I think i solved what the issue was... Was reading a few things about temps so installed cloud oc to check out mine and found my cpu was running at 87c which is kinda on the high side.. :D
    Apparently my gimp of a sister never seated the heatsink properly and the temp now runs at modest 20-30c... :rolleyes:

And your not playing now ....why?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

yeah! wtf d22

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Any news of a fix on the guided missiles in the jets? They are completely useless at this point as it takes 3 or 4 missiles to take out tanks and they are very weak even against jeeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Confirmation of fixes and that it'll be released on ps3 on 27th and pc/xbox are TBA

http://bit.ly/GJyMBE

Happy they're using PS3 first. In case it has teething problems :D

Advertisement