Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Road Cyclists' Locations List - THE RETURN!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I don't think the size would, Dublin is the third smallest county in Ireland.
    Jawgap wrote: »
    ....but it is the most important one :D:D:D

1.3% of the area of the country

But 30% of the population

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭experimenter

CAVAN/LEITRIM
    KILKENNY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭letape

FERMANAGH
    J Madone wrote: »
    Keep it up lads and we will insist on visas and passport controls for the Dublin fraternity. Wicklow is the garden of Ireland. We want to keep standards high

Well as a Dub living in Wicklow - I am happy with (North) Wicklow being grouped with (South) Dublin :-) Definitely the best cycling roads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

letape wrote: »
    Definitely the best cycling roads!
    I think this calls for a North County Spring classic and to bring yis all over the 'Bergs' and 'pave' that we have.
    Southsiders and their luverly paved roads, tssk

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Limestone1

FERMANAGH
    Ahem ... what is the point of this thread ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

DERRY
    Limestone1 wrote: »
    Ahem ... what is the point of this thread ?
    Ahem ... what's the point in not bothering to read the OP and then asking such a question?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭El Vino

TYRONE
    I suppose there is no chance of London as an option, it is a county I have the GAA jeresy to prove it.

Advertisement