Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Series Seven Casting *Spoilers*

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Sleepy wrote: »
    Cos I typo'd, it is 9's season we're watching!

Phew!

It's a lot easier to understand 10's toy throwing after seeing 9. Good luck with the flipping Slitheen! We did what you're doing now between Christmas and the start of S7.

Aaaannnnnd On topic.

Richard Madden (Rob Stark in Game of Thrones) has been on set this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,172 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I suppose it's not surprising that so many GOT actors will end up in Doctor Who. With a cast the size of GOT's, they'll be using a fairly large subsection of available talent in the Irish / UK market and it's relatively short series runs (10 episodes) mean their actors aren't working at it all year...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,172 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Just spotted on twitter, Neil Gaiman's episode is to feature
    the cybermen
    . :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Details about the spoiler from the previous post
    in the form of set photos: the Cybermen have been spotted with a new design. I think they look much sleeker & more human than the previous clunky, clumsy versions - I like 'em! I'm also guessing these are proper 'Mondas' Cybermen too.
    http://www.combom.co.uk/2012/11/huge-spoilers-doctor-who-cybermen.html

Advertisement