Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tGC Beers in Cassidys - Part 2 : Friday the 13th April,Come if you dare,wooooooooo

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Dovies wrote: »
    niamhx wrote: »
    Maybe if we can get a date we all agree on first the venue could be decided later ? Cassidys upstairs wasnt that bad, just hot !! Prob due to our combined hotness, we're a good looking bunch :P

Hell yeaahhh! :D
    Sorry ladies, but it was me providing all the hotness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Larianne wrote: »
    Dunno if Otis will do Northsiode?!:pac:

I think a date and place should be picked. It will never suit everyone!

He will go where the booze and hotness is :pac:

Date first, pub later! Decide!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Wow, how did the 28th sky rocket? Do people really hate lil Pembily so much :eek:
    Pity you can't see who votes for all these things, so you can spot all the multiple accounts involved with the anti-Pembo-fringe-o. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Pembily wrote: »
    Saturday is never free :P They have a band on downstairs!
    Maybe if we can get a date we all agree on first the venue could be decided later ? Cassidys upstairs wasnt that bad, just hot !! Prob due to our combined hotness, we're a good looking bunch :P

i was confused about the first comment, then i read the second and was like ah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

Larianne wrote: »
    I'll meet ya for a drink on the 13th John! :D

"Minority report beers part 1 this time it IS personal" :D

I don't know but we are provisionally booked in downstairs on Friday 13.

Go on, make it definite, haters'll hate :pac:
    Fewcifur wrote: »
    Wow, how did the 28th sky rocket? Do people really hate lil Pembily so much :eek:
    Pity you can't see who votes for all these things, so you can spot all the multiple accounts involved with the anti-Pembo-fringe-o. :pac:

I see what you did there, - 'n I likes it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

johnr1 wrote: »
    Then just vote for fri 13th. :confused: simples. It was you pushing the 28th.

Ah my friend, you are mistaken. I just cannot make ANY Friday as I work Saturdays (in Galway) so could only make a Saturday. PLUS Pem is generally my landlord for boards beers coz she is awesome!

I reckon it's the fact that me and Panthro can't go that swung the vote :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Definitely cannot make a beers in April :( Prior non drinking commitment up until the 20th/21st, and busy on the 28th more than likely.

Have a good beers people! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Don't even need to re-reg. Think you can vote here Anon anyway.

Don't even need to re-reg. Think you can vote here Anon anyway.
    And you know this how exactly?

:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

And you know this how exactly?

:D

No scheming on my part... :o

haha

Previously, the polls were usually public and well, you can see the names of who voted what, but not enough names against the results for each option. The extra was likely to be Anon voters.

brb, logging off to vote in a poll :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

Daisies wrote: »
    Ah my friend, you are mistaken. I just cannot make ANY Friday as I work Saturdays (in Galway) so could only make a Saturday. PLUS Pem is generally my landlord for boards beers coz she is awesome!

(sorry, this isn't part of Dasies post)
    Fair enough, we're all 'driving our own cow to the fair'.

Bonus points for anyone who heard that ^^^ phrase before

I reckon it's the fact that me and Panthro can't go that swung the vote :pac:

Naw, we're ALL awesome, even the you and Panthro :p

So at present Saturday 28 is leading. Poll closes Monday. If that is the winner then it can only be held upstairs in Cassidys, same area as last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Didn't you say we were pencilled in for the 13th? or is that just me having one of my episodes again?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

It still pains me that one of my votes is being counted for the 28th :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

It still pains me that one of my votes is being counted for the 28th :(

I wonder would it be an idea now that there are two clear dates (Apr 13/Apr 28) to re-run the poll with only those dates and options for Apr 13/Apr 28/both/neither?

Newaglish wrote: »
    I wonder would it be an idea now that there are two clear dates (Apr 13/Apr 28) to re-run the poll with only those dates and options for Apr 13/Apr 28/both/neither?

It's to late, some people need to book time of in work, with a lot of notice, or they can't go.
    The poll is to close Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

It's to late, some people need to book time of in work, with a lot of notice, or they can't go.
    The poll is to close Monday

Cool - I can go both days anyway so I don't particularly mind!

Newaglish wrote: »
    Cool - I can go both days anyway so I don't particularly mind!

I'm the same -at least either day is equally as awkward, but manageable. But I know of some who won't be able to go on short notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I'm the same -at least either day is equally as awkward, but manageable. But I know of some who won't be able to go on short notice.

Any of the days is okay by me but my drinking buddy needs a bit more notice! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Im thinking of investigating Cassidys Friday night ambiance myself later on,just or research purposes like.

• Advertisement

Im thinking of investigating Cassidys Friday night ambiance myself later on,just or research purposes like.
    I like your plan :l

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

See what their coffee is like. :pac:

Sauve wrote: »
    See if the hot barmen work Fridays :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

^^ I hope you have a notebook for all these investigative reports, Otis! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

OOoh interesting! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Sauve wrote: »

Tell me it was the guy in the white shirt not the long haired dude ??

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Buy a goldfish!

White shirt guy and the tall, tall guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

White shirt guy and the tall, tall guy!

interesting!

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

White shirt guy was HOT! And the tall guy had a really nice smile :o

Advertisement