Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM Punk v Chris Brown

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,074 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Is Team Breezy's Irish representative available for comment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sorry to dig up an old thread but as Rihanna and Chris Brown are now officially back together, I wonder has or will Punk make any more comments

Aw, we were only a few weeks off this thread being 1 year without a post. Could you not have waited till then to resurrect it?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

harney wrote: »
    Aw, we were only a few weeks off this thread being 1 year without a post. Could you not have waited till then to resurrect it?

He might have beat her up again by then and they could be off again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

He might have beat her up again by then and they could be off again

What, like a valentines present? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

More domestic abuse jokes than a Justin Lee Collins gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

She's blown her chance with me..... until I finish typing then I'd be willing to work something out with her :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Liam O wrote: »
    Is Team Breezy's Irish representative available for comment?

I'm the self appointed Irish Team Breezy member. I can't comment, I mightn't like C Breezy the person, chances are I'll never meet him so who knows. I'm a fan of his style, his music, his dancing. Rihanna made her decision, a dumb one imo as what he did to her was despicable and unforgivable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭GRMA

You remember years ago when Austin would interrupt someone talking ****e in the ring and just beat the crap out of them?

I wish he'd do that to edenhazard when he was midway through writing that post.
    EdenHazard wrote: »
    I'm the self appointed Irish Team Breezy member. I can't comment, I mightn't like C Breezy the person, chances are I'll never meet him so who knows. I'm a fan of his style, his music, his dancing

*Glass breaking*

th_StoneColdEntrance.gif&w=150&h=119&ei=_lQUUeTaBsSU0QXRuYGoAQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:2,s:0,i:85&iact=rc&dur=968&sig=101177837069915912975&page=1&tbnh=95&tbnw=120&start=0&ndsp=17&tx=56&ty=38

Bah gawd King! It's Stone Cold, Stone Cold!! Ya gotta believe the Rattlesnake is here to open one Texas sized can of whoop ass!!!

A man can dream.... Sandman coming out of the crowd with a kendo stick, smoking a fag, would also be acceptable

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

GRMA wrote: »
    I only care because so many young girls, unfortunately look up to her

the women beating and browns hatred for women as is plain by his lyrics has been glorified and okayed by a powerful independently obscenely wealthy woman, who, lets face it, could have her pick of men, not your typical victim

what a terrible example to set, in her position she could have helped and inspired literally millions of people in abusive relationships by telling people that its not their fault, it can happen to anyone and what you need to do is get out of it, here's who/what helped me

If any parent let their girls(or boys) look up to Rihanna to the point where they hooked up with womenbeaters just because she did, then they need to reflect on themselves and see why that happened and where they went wrong. Any sensible parent would raise their children to think for themselves and to not be so encouraged to emulate celebrities.

I feel no sympathy for anyone who is offended by Rihanna's choice in men for the sake of their own kids. She's an adult, she can make her own decisions, whether it be good or bad just like everyone else. Example does not come into it. Only a parent sets their own example for their child, a parent who allows celebrities to set examples for their children is a lazy parent in my book.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

GRMA wrote: »
    You remember years ago when Austin would interrupt someone talking ****e in the ring and just beat the crap out of them?

Then he went home and the same to at least two wives.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Sorry to dig up an old thread but as Rihanna and Chris Brown are now officially back together, I wonder has or will Punk make any more comments

Take it to pop gossip or whatever.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement