Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Aftertiming Footy thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

What time did you put that on at?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

About 10 minutes in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Very unexpected good day yesterday. I thought the double on South Korea and Spain would cover the chance on the fourfold and still make some profit as well as the Portugal Spain special. Main thing in here is how much the W - D - W and BTTS market on Powers can pump up the odds. Having some great luck with it last while.

2mcdmo1.png

Nigeria v Portugal was 3 - 2 in the run in after 80 minutes so I laid off 75 of this on Nigeria and Draw to guarantee the same profit no matter what the result at the end.

Powers is absolutely horrible to screenshoot but here goes.

m8h4hu.png

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

lion-picture.jpg

xpem.jpg

The upside of waking up way too early in the weekends.

Lions was the team Albany played against

Went betting at HT with 0-0 and Albany down to 10

Finished 5-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Yay Leeds cap off a 9/1 opening treble with Wigan and QPR thrown in. Although I forgot footy was back today and just copied someone else bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

a few small wins from yesterday and today...:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

I won this a few backs. Only small but nice win.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Had a little 22/1 yesterday, anyone who knows my at this stage realise I barely ever have anything not around evens, so was quite happy with this!

3AsLP45.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Having a savage summer really

xzcU3MM.png

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Been having horrible luck lately. Trebles and Accums falling at the last hurdle, or by needing 1 more goal etc.

But yesterday I saw Weder Bremen at 17/10 at half time with the score at 0-0, so put 10 on a treble of them, Young Boys and Rennes. Finally got a winner and brought in €94, banked the 90 and put the 4 on a another treble. Last night I had Seatlle Sounders (won 2-1 away), Columbus Crew (won 2-0) and took a huge gamble of throwing Hearts in at 7/5. The 2 MLS sides came through and I was raging about my snap decision on Hearts, was sure it would be a draw, but they managed a 1-0 win!

Guess my luck is starting to turn.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭0llieJonCon

Here's a result from Sunday's Community Shield game done with a €10 free bet from SkyBet:

e92e3a265057e4d3bd0af3a90624f5e0
    http://gyazo.com/e92e3a265057e4d3bd0af3a90624f5e0

Only player on the team to be carded and got the card in the 90th minute. Jammy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Twas a good day yesterday considering Mayo made another AI final (don't **** it up:o) so the place part of 11/1 stake has won. But an added bonus when I opened my account was seeing this insurebet first scorer double come in from yesterdays games:)

txiv.jpg

Took a 5-fold yesterday on the Dutch Beloften league.

Sparta was a bit of a no brainer, and that corner bet i took because there was nothing in that match that was worth it.

Looked all ok after about 70 minutes but i couldnt find anything about heracles - Zwolle.

And then i found out that one was today.....

Bet looked gone with 0-0 at HT but they decided to get 5 goals in 11 minutes (last 15 of the match)

baz3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Ah sometimes you wish you put a little more on things...

4eZxI.png

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

It's always bad to bet against your own club/country...

d0cfd8acb0d46e6cc1e71f85ff34ee30.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

Having a fantastic day with lots of matches of tennis winning..all posted in the tennis thread..and then decided to play a soccer double and this one came through..the good run of the day continues..:))

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Europa League today reminds me of the last round when I had my biggest win in a while. I had never used the second half goals market before but worked well.

Threw this together as a long shot in about 5 minutes on a dodgy internet connection on the phone on holidays before heading for a feed, was delighted to see it come out with a last second goal from Sevilla.

2s6q92a.png

this one topped the night off lovely. More of the same in the Europa tonight please!.

1zvu05u.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Nice one Nice! (and to Las for the heads up on that pick!)

f953.png

• Registered Users Posts: 16,052 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

As a Mayo and Man United fan today was turning out to be a bit of a disaster, but the Sunderland board have just redeemed it for me.:) Was confident PDC would come through for me in the end but thought I'd have to wait a bit longer...

8sz5.jpg

Nice hit finally. Usually i ll have to be happy if i hit 3/4

Thanks to Gaven Shels for this post which made me take Shamrock
    Volendam one i though of all by myself :D
    Everton just made sense
    And the BenficaII i found somewhere else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

I was so intent watching the accum posted in-play on the live thread...I forgot to check this one :D

rdbr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

Pints on me tonight!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭KombuchaMshroom

Happy with that for a five euro stake.

I think i was a bit too careful with the Holland handicap....

1b49.jpg

But add some nice live bets and i really dont mind international football

Another Boylesports Special, Must watch out for more of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

319e2ebae0e85996df4e5064ad6e4aca.png

Finally the accumulators worked. I think International football is great to be honest.

Up Around 750 euro altogether from these Boylesport Specials the last 8 days! Absolutely delighted.

Are those specials really enhanced or havent you checked what those combo's combine to on other bookies?

Ya I've been comparing it to Bet 365, some are more enhanced than others, i think the 12/1 today was 9/1 normally I can't remember now! The 16/1 yesterday was enhanced a good bit aswell. There was one last week where it wasn't enhanced at all and bet365 actually had better odds. Worth keeping an eye on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I love Kenny De Schepper, there I said it..

http://www.dowce.com/~JdS

Advertisement