Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€5 to €1000 (Part 2)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Did'nt wanna start a new thread on it but i started this the other night with barca and valencia BTTS 6.50 on @ evens so ive 13 now and putting that on over 2.5 in blackpool west ham tonight @ evens aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭kerosene

Ive been doing bets like these for a long time. They are ideal for a bit of crack and interest but they are very hard to get up. In theory if you do the research and study you would be successful. I think if you are going to concentrate on football maybe stick to one or two days a week. The biggest problem with this bet is once you get a couple of wins and a bit of momentum you will be looking for a winner the next day even if there is a minmal fixture list.
    I find I am more successful at the weekend and usually come unstuck during the week. But they are great bets and low cost and Il keep dong them I just wish id listen to my own advice.

Advertisement