Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2007 Audi A4 SE TDI 140 BHP

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

AeroEng1 wrote: »
    I am looking forward to going into the garage to see how they react when I tell them. unless of course they are reading this already! They are probably getting loads of hits on carzone with everyone clicking the link!
    Its a pity its clocked really. it seemed like a nice clean car.

The ad has been removed.

RoverJames wrote: »
    ........... I expect the add to be not around too much longer...........
    The ad has been removed.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭AeroEng1

HAHAHA! Case closed....for now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭AeroEng1

For the record, I better just mention their name in case someone is searching for it.

JK Car Sales, Unit 5, Baldoyle industrial estate, Dublin 13.

http://www.jkcarsales.com/

Their sister company is KD Plant Hire of the same address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

They prob have it offline now but I bet your ass its still in the sales yard...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

They prob have it offline now but I bet your ass its still in the sales yard...

.......plugged into a laptop;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

AeroEng1 wrote: »
    Ya I think it is as the MOT would have been due around that time, looking at the dates.

Most franchised dealers will record the mileage whenever the car is in, service, MOT etc.

Advertisement