Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Claiming Back VAT

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭Dinzee Conlee

claiming back vat
    i bought fencing posts .. drip drab purchases and each reciept is small but it adds up over the last 4 years. can i claim fencing posts? and does each reciept need to be €125 or more?

The vat on fencing materials can be reclaimed.
    I believe the claim has to be over 125euro, but that claim can be made up of several smaller receipts.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭peterofthebr

hi im just wondering i started filling out the claim details (claim period 2018).. and for farm buildings or structures you need to specify the 'date of commencement of work' and completion date- in my case the build started in mid 2017 and finished in Jan 2018 all reciepts are from 2018 when the bills were sorted with contractor
    ...but its giving me an error when i specify the accurate start date of the slatted shed (as it in a previous year).. any ideas? it also a required field it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭3 the square

Can vat be claimed back on permanent plastic diesel storage only used for tractor diesel?? Revenue said no but I could resubmit

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭peterofthebr

redoing a farm laneway ? can that be VAT claimed does anyone think? thanks

Advertisement