Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video of irish female rapper - Lucci Minx

Options
  • 15-02-2012 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi everybody! I want to share with you official video of talented female rapper from Dublin - Lucci Minx. The song is remix of the Lloyd Banks "Beamer Benz & Bentley". Enjoy, share with everybody you know and leave your comments.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭mallachyrivers

What part of america is ireland in?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Her voice sounds very like early Betty Boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

She doesn't sound irish whatsoever, them fake accents put me off songs straight away, if she calls herself and irish rapper, why do it in a fake american accent?

On the upside she is fit as fúck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

that is not hip hop

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

what a clown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Such poor appreciation for Lucci Minx. She's gas.

Someone embed the one where she's pole dancing in da club. I'm in college so I can't get on Youtube.

I thought after Lecs Luther we'd all agreed rapping in an American accent if you're from Dublin is better.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Why is she rubbing her bum off the wall in the video?

I dont normally mind accents, but the "Brooklyn New Yorker Alicia Keys Ghetto accent with a Jewish twang" is taking it too far....unless she is from Brookyln and Jewish, then its all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Yo! MTV SUCKS

oh dear ****,thats awful,would still bone tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,151 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

this is just awful!! So so awful!

All this is is some "producer" wants to bang her and promised her a deal! Because she's terrible.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

MrStuffins wrote: »
    this is just awful!! So so awful!

All this is is some "producer" wants to bang her and promised her a deal! Because she's terrible.

I think that the OP RazRule is the producer, I'm sure he can respond to this speculation :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,151 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I think that the OP RazRule is the producer, I'm sure he can respond to this speculation :D

OP I hope you hit that! Otherwise you've wasted your time and money!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Pea 9

Theres a Grammy in this one lads ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭SM01

It's not my cup of tea at all but the production and rapping is grand and the video looks well. There's talent there. However, I'd prefer an Irish artist to sound Irish and it's a very rare occurence for some one to hear the word 'boulevard' spoken by an Irish person.

It's grand for trying trying to break an international market but it sounds too much like what dozens of American pop artists sounds like. Best of luck to her though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I would...

At least twice!

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Camac Hibs

Razrule wrote: »
    Hi everybody! I want to share with you official video of talented female rapper from Dublin - Lucci Minx. The song is remix of the Lloyd Banks "Beamer Benz & Bentley". Enjoy, share with everybody you know and leave your comments.

Im not sure who is producing all of these but almost every vid and tune you have posted up, while not necessaily my cup of tea, sounds and looks well polished and professional, so there is obvious talent kicking about this stable. However, the rapping has been uniformly terrible, wannabe american cringeworthy gangsta nonsense.

The production talent here should hook up with some half decent emcees and you might end up with something with a bit of crossover appeal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 beso

SM01 wrote: »
    It's not my cup of tea at all but the production and rapping is grand and the video looks well. There's talent there. However, I'd prefer an Irish artist to sound Irish and it's a very rare occurence for some one to hear the word 'boulevard' spoken by an Irish person.

It's grand for trying trying to break an international market but it sounds too much like what dozens of American pop artists sounds like. Best of luck to her though.

I actually know her and she is actually cool the accent is prob cuz she has lived in LA for years , she dont look or even have an Irish accent when she talks...... so its not really that fake man.... but yea i think she more of a pop chic......

ah poor girl lads yis r giving her a rough time ha ha .... she dont look like an irish chick at all , i know her well and she dont have an irish accent at all prob cuz i think she is from La i saw her the news paper a few months back and it said she living in LA and did stuff with playboy ha ha ... but its more like a pop video for me than hip hop she got potential

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Liquidswords

2nw22o0.png

She's great. I'd grow dreads and spit compulsory Busta remix verse over this any day of the week.

Someone needs to make a gif of the black dude around the 1 min mark dancing while pure eyeballing some girls hole. The facial expression is priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭VagnerLove

she's terrible, but I definitely would.

agree with Camac Hibs though, well put together.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

absolutely retarded how acts like this get more attention than the other IHH artists out there, i wouldn't be the biggest IHH fan in the world but there are irish artists 10x better than this shit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭figarofigaro

She is a beautiful woman and I would like to make love to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

She's amazing, so she's lived in America for some time, explains the accent, thank god we don't have anyone on here quick enough to jump the gun without knowing that facts.
    If anyone done that they'd look pretty foolish right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Living in LA (Dallas and a few other places) for a few years really takes the Dublin accent out of you.

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    She's amazing, so she's lived in America for some time, explains the accent, thank god we don't have anyone on here quick enough to jump the gun without knowing that facts.
    If anyone done that they'd look pretty foolish right now.

there is knowing the facts and having evidence rather than taking the word of someone posting on the internet about someone.

Beso posted the following:
    ah poor girl lads yis r giving her a rough time ha ha .... she dont look like an irish chick at all , i know her well and she dont have an irish accent at all prob cuz i think she is from La i saw her the news paper a few months back and it said she living in LA and did stuff with playboy ha ha ... but its more like a pop video for me than hip hop she got potential

Alot of what is said here about someone they know really well appears to be guesswork.

If you look up any info on Lucci Minx yourself, you will see that this infoarmation is not entirely accurate.

Totally agree lads, don't know a jot about the girl, don't even know beso, he could be bull shytting for all I know.
    Just patting us all on the back for not being the types to judge without facts, we're great we are, totally brill, high fives all round.

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    Totally agree lads, don't know a jot about the girl, don't even know beso, he could be bull shytting for all I know.
    Just patting us all on the back for not being the types to judge without facts, we're great we are, totally brill, high fives all round.

She was born in Tallaght and then moved to LA within the last 3-4 years by the looks of it and she is 25.
    So born and lived in Dublin in Tallagt for pretty much all her life, so the accent is ridiculous.

She was born in Tallaght and then moved to LA within the last 3-4 years by the looks of it and she is 25.
    So born and lived in Dublin in Tallagt for pretty much all her life, so the accent is ridiculous.
    Really, thanks for Checking that conor, your a star.
    Now, have we any idea where she lived in l.a. , what circles was she mixing in, would she have felt pressured into talking like everyone else?
    fascinating is this, it really is,

I know a guy who was talking full Brummie within a year of moving to birmingham, sounded mad when he came home lol

Thanks again conor for sharing that info.

Yes she is from tallaght she dont sound like she from tallaght or even look like she from Tallaght is what im saying . so yo obviously know her to then Conor.... Maybe its a d4 accent she got ha ha ha but certainlky not Tallaght she dont have a strong irish accent at all , she did live in the states not sure how long but i know she was in an american girl group and and they were being looked after by some group called Jodeci ....Seemingly in the states they were big anyways ........But so what she is decent as a pop artist maybe not Hip Hop ha ha ha....

Listen to her talking on youtube, you don't speak like that after living in LA for a few years.

It has to be put on. I don't know her, no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

She has a wonderful pair of talents!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement