Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Premier League Gameweek 26 Captain Poll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Demba Cisse
    roryc wrote: »
    Toss up between Aguero and Ba. Blackburn without Samba probably have me shifting towards the latter

The former i assume you mean unless you got mixed up and think Newcastle are playing Blackburn. Anyways i'm on Ba currently but looking at Aguero after tonight. He looked really sharp and was playing in a more advanced role than lately too. Gonna be a toss up i reckon. I've a feeling either one is gonna score well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Demba Cisse
    Yeh meant the former, Aguero is just about shading it atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭cunninstunt

Valencia
    I was initially going to go for Rooney and voted for him on the pole but seeing that he is sick now, is there a chance he wont be able to play the weekend. I don't have Aguero so think I'd just go for Ba if Rooney wasn't fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Demba Cisse
    I'm hoping Rooney is still doubtful right up until kickoff... ideal scenario for those of us that don't have him is for him to get a run for 10 mins :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭cunninstunt

Valencia
    With him being sick I don't see him playing any part if he doesn't start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Sturidge
    It's all about Torres this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Rastapitts

for me it will be between Aguero or Ba. whoever i pick the other will do better

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Dzeko
    Aguero for me.

My main opponent will more than likely go for RVP (he doesn't have Aguero at all) so I'm going to chance it.

Cue Aguero getting booked, taken off after 59 minutes, whilst RVP bangs in a hat-trick :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

Dzeko
    Aguero for me, ahead in all my leagues, so not looking for a differential

If anything, I'm trying to match captains up with my rivals

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Demba Cisse
    Ba or Aguero for me. Aguero starting on Wednesday made up my mind, for Ba. If Aguero is ever going to be rested, it'll be for Blackburn at home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Demba Cisse
    53dc6af6.jpg

1f9725e7.jpg

Other polls might be help making the choice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Odemwinge
    With the form they are in.... Sessegnon is the obvious choice. If I had Ba or Aguero I'd be going for one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Bale
    As a city fan, i dont think Aguero will start this week, i think it will be dzeko or Balotelli(or both) up front with Aguero on the bench. Just a hunch and a lot of city fans agree with me. So just beware...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

Dzeko
    Switched to rvp. Don't know why, had been slagging him off, just gut instinct. Got worried about aguero too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Dzeko
    POKERKING wrote: »
    As a city fan, i dont think Aguero will start this week, i think it will be dzeko or Balotelli(or both) up front with Aguero on the bench. Just a hunch and a lot of city fans agree with me. So just beware...

I might be wrong but i think Aguero has started every home game bar maybe the first one

• Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Aguero
    way behind in the money league for this month, so chancing my arm with Silva. Sure ya never know!

Bale
    manual_man wrote: »
    I might be wrong but i think Aguero has started every home game bar maybe the first one

You could be right, but he needs a rest. he played a lot of games he wouldnt normally play due to balotelli suspended dzeko injured and tevez...well just tevez been tevez.

Check out this thread:

http://mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=41954

Its only fans opinions but should give you a decent idea about what the fans think mancini might do.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,640 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Dzeko
    Had to go with Aguero, this game just looks so easy on paper for them with Rovers having no starting full back available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Zamora
    I stuck with my choice above... Coming good so far!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Demba Cisse
    Ba did nothing :( watch Aguero score loads now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Dzeko
    Ba did nothing :(watch Aguero score loads now

Just the one but I'll take that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

Dzeko
    Switched to rvp. Don't know why, had been slagging him off, just gut instinct. Got worried about aguero too.

I still could be worse off. Aguero had an awesome match. Can see him getting 3bps.

Bale
    Glad i went with RVP, one week in and poll says Ba should be captain and he has a stinker i hope this isnt a sign of things to come!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Sturidge
    POKERKING wrote: »
    Glad i went with RVP, one week in and poll says Ba should be captain and he has a stinker i hope this isnt a sign of things to come!

Poor poll. In its defence, it actually had Aguero as #1.

Advertisement