Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sites Using Pyro

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I think this thread has just hit rock bottom. Sorry JimKil, but attempting to compare the use of staged, pre-planned, pre-rigged pyrotechnics at an indoor event vs. an airsoft game is just supremely .. well, not to put too fine a point on it, "dumb".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Jimkil wrote: »
    Let it be known this is a rant:
    When are we going to get to play Hard-Core airsoft in this country. I for one try to work hard at the skills of airsoft, expect for pyros of course, sure after all, people keep telling me it a sport.
    Can you believe it that some sites don’t allow Thunder B’s. God help us when we send a team to the Airsoft world championship if one exist. Those countries who train like professionals will kick out butts with their ability to pyro a building full of lads, set bubby traps, use distraction devices and lay cover using smoke. When they train they do it right, you don’t hear, don’t touch me with that plastic knife or, you will hurt my eardrum if that Thunder B goes off in a Porto cabin.
    I would like applaud Borderlands for making the effort to get us the punter some were interesting to go and play. Its time to stop the bickering and start coming up with some useful solutions to the problem. Airsoft is now an industry and has a contribution to the local community and tax base. So if we start from here surely there is a workable solution be to found which will allow sites the use of pyros and rubber knives. I admit the knife issues is gong to be the harder nut to crack.
    Mann the F**k Up and fight for the sport.
    Dogwatch wrote: »
    What do you regard as "Hard Core Airsoft".

@ Jimkil

You must have missed this.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

He was messing though

He was definitly messing......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

@Lemming fair enough I was just giving my perception of the phrase as I thought it it only applied to people who work alone but alongside a larger force to achieve a common goal but seeing as wiki got me 100/100 in my leaving cert history project so Iam not going to argue with that quote :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

take the messing to the off topic thread or pm's.
    stop derailing threads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIMHdYwlncg6_svBXUnMy8nq9YX6XVwhc7_2QUbwhIYLTjNunN7iIsqRoB

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

joe stodge wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIMHdYwlncg6_svBXUnMy8nq9YX6XVwhc7_2QUbwhIYLTjNunN7iIsqRoB
    take the messing to the off topic thread or pm's.
    stop derailing threads.

I guess someone never read this post? Warning issued.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

andy_g wrote: »
    I guess someone never read this post? Warning issued.
    no, i read it alright.
    <Snip>

joe stodge wrote: »
    no, i read it alright.
    <Snip>

Very well you were already warned for derailing a thread so since as you said im getting poop for christmas you may have a free week holiday.

Taxes not included

While previous post's have been amusing they are however off topic.

Any further off topiceness that is not in the off topic madness thread will be dealt with n accordance with the charter.

Off topic post's have been removed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Why was my comment removed Andy.

<snip>

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Arkslippy wrote: »
    Why was my comment removed Andy.

<snip>
    PM Andy if you want to discuss it, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,420 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Lads stop fcuking around ffs

Arkslippy.

As mentioned im more than happy to discuss any issue's regarding this thread via pm.

Your post was deleted purely because like the posts before was off topic although could be taken light heartedly if you feel need to reply please do so via the pm channel.
    Andy

Advertisement