Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SU elections (Full time and part time) **MOD NOTE** POST #1 and #26

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭JerryHispano

Mine was an anyone but Curley one too. If I didn't know him I would have voted for him, because bildo,<SNIP> Read the charter when you return to posting in the NUIG forum. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Funkie, JerryHispano and Yenoor10 taking a week away from the NUIG forum for failure to read and abide by the instructions in the Opening Post...........

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭bildo

Mine was an anyone but Curley one too. If I didn't know him I would have voted for him, because bildo, you weren't doing yourself any favors with the dreads. Soceity, even in college is pretty against the left-wingers and anyone that wants to occupy a bank.

lol
    There are other motivations for running for positions other than doing myself favours...
    And to be honest, I wouldn't fool yourself about how well received by "society" the bank job was. From where I was (standing outside with a megaphone), it appeared very well received.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Fooker

Funkie, JerryHispano and Yenoor10 taking a week away from the NUIG forum for failure to read and abide by the instructions in the Opening Post...........

bah humbug!

Fooker taking a second week away for again ignoring the opening post instruction..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

bildo wrote: »
    From where I was (standing outside with a megaphone), it appeared very well received.

What time of the day did it occur on? Just saying that if it was sometime between 9-5pm the people with the free times to watch might not be in the demographic who vote in SU elections.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MissMoppet

#NUIGSU12 The Nominees for the positions of Convenor of the College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences & Students’ Union Council Chairperson are:

Convenor of the College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
    • ROBERTS, Henry
    • SMITH, Molly
    Polling will take place in the foyer of Áras Moyola Weds 28th March from 11am to 4pm (only registered College of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences students may vote in this election)

Students’ Union Council Chairperson
    • DOLAN, Brenna
    • HIGGINS, Declan
    • NIC A’BHAIRD, Saoirse
    • O’CONNOR, Paul
    • WAINER, Ross
    Polling will take place at 6pm on Weds 28th March in AC201 (only registered Class Reps may vote in this election)

To register for a Remote Vote in either of these elections log in to your account at www.su.nuigalway.ie and register between 5pm on Friday 23rd of March and midnight on Tuesday 27th of March.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

Robin Allen elected Societies Chairperson for the coming year. Well done Robin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

Molly Smith got Convenor of the College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences.

SU Council didn't have quorum to elect a new chair so it won't be decided til September

PomBear wrote: »

SU Council didn't have quorum to elect a new chair so it won't be decided til September

What a surprise...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

bildo wrote: »
    What a surprise...

yeah i know, they're only to be respected when you can get something out of them, right?

• Advertisement

yeah i know, they're only to be respected when you can get something out of them, right?

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Cathal O

How are all the societies AGM's going, I haven't been able to keep up to date on them all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Elections over so thread closed.
    Another thread for discussion of results has been opened

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement