Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

NO!

MINES!!!

ALL MINES!!!!!

:(

I haz a sad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Lucyfur wrote: »

I haz a sad

Sympathy :(

Shared custody? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

There are three cupcakes sitting in my kitchen.. they are good, I had one earlier. I don't think they're going to be there much longer... will power is seriously waning!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

was browsing a cool site showing famous people when they were young, anyone wanna take a guess at who this is?

george_clooney_as_a_kid.jpg

grew up to be: http://pursuitist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/George-Clooney-to-direct-and-act-in-The-Monuments-Men.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

krudler wrote: »
    was browsing a cool site showing famous people when they were young, anyone wanna take a guess at who this is?

george_clooney_as_a_kid.jpg

grew up to be: http://pursuitist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/George-Clooney-to-direct-and-act-in-The-Monuments-Men.jpg

Nana-Mouskouri-Presenting-Nana-M-456332.jpg

Of course we know who ! Nana Mouskouri..........:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

52b3ac8f-1521-4377-9068-ff5af38d03fe.jpg

Or this!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Acoshla wrote: »
    I LOVE Airline programmes, people getting all batshit crazy, so funny
    I'm the opposite. I've been working with the public so long that I imagine how the worker feels and I get filled with Hulk rage.
    bubblefett wrote: »
    Done loads of good work today (if by good work you mean MAKING MAGC WANDS!) Lookit! :D
    They are AMAZING! What are they made from?
    Du know what, I actually don't want to read Cries of Retail because I have been so annoyed by customers over the years that my blood boils too much when I read them!
    Please do! It's so therapeutic. And hilarious.

Das Kitty, jealous of your dinner! I keep meaning to go, it's just a little awkward that it's in Salthill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

George Clooney? :D

I'm so hungry but
    a) there's nothing to eat and
    b) I don't think I'd be able to hold anything down :( Wah. Definitely going to sleep in the next hour or so!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Love that site krudler! Ryan seacrest got lucky!

Was bored in the house so have come to a pub to have dinner and watch whatever football is on. Wish I knew more people in the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Das Kitty, jealous of your dinner! I keep meaning to go, it's just a little awkward that it's in Salthill.

You must go! Salthill isn't that far, and it's sooo good! Their desserts are to die for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

krudler wrote: »
    am being entertained by an app call sleep talk, you put your iphone on the beside table and if you make noise or talk during the night it records it, some of the stuff people have uploaded onto it are hilarious, having full blown conversations with nobody while asleep. funniest on I heard so far was a woman just going "oww, you just punched me in the tit!" and her boyfriend half asleep going "sorry...I thought I was fighting someone" must be weird to hear yourself talking and not remember it

Was it you Krudler who mentioned an App that followed how you sleep?? Disturbances etc.....or am I going mad:confused:

If it was you, is there any chance I could get the name of it off you??:)

First block of Final year exams starting this Tuesday......I'm scared and exhausted in equal measures.

Gonna be another all nighter by the looks of it:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

First block of Final year exams starting this Tuesday......I'm scared and exhausted in equal measures.

Good luck with them!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Was it you Krudler who mentioned an App that followed how you sleep?? Disturbances etc.....or am I going mad:confused:

If it was you, is there any chance I could get the name of it off you??:)

yeah its called sleep cycle, very handy

Good luck KittyeeTrix!

Boyfriend was finished work, was doing food shop to make a tasty dinner...and got called to other job, so I have no boyfriend and no dinner, humph! Not too bothered really, in an inexplicable bad mood, so probably better off on my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Need to ask a quick favour:

My brain is currently trying to crawl out through my left eye socket. Can someone please push it back in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

My brain is currently trying to crawl out through my left eye socket. Can someone please push it back in?

poke........did that help??!

You need nurofen, close your eyes, put away computer, and press lightly above the eye.

Just realised I'm getting married in 18 months, it was 2 years away last time I checked, time goes fast :eek:

I have wine, kitten, doggy, fire lit, 10 candles and TV Burp, heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

You need nurofen, close your eyes, put away computer, and press lightly above the eye.

Just realised I'm getting married in 18 months, it was 2 years away last time I checked, time goes fast :eek:

I have wine, kitten, doggy, fire lit, 10 candles and TV Burp, heaven.

That means I'm getting married in 15 months.

Feck.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Good luck with the exams KittyeeTrix! I have my fingers crossed for you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭audi a4 2008

hi all first off i would like to say thanks for all the kind words and thanks i got from all regarding my girl(british bulldog) tiny:).

so shes gone:mad: and i have her buried in her favorite corner beside the rose bush(its hard to keep the tears in as i type).

the vets that were involed were great i must say and i thank them as they allowed me to pay the bill every week as i hadent got it in full.wonderfull people and kind.:)

they asked me could they do a autopsy on tiny as they said it would get them to see what was wrong and mabey it would help other bulldogs for information and that.

it turns out tiny was covered in tumors the poor girl and the stomach was a very bad colour.:mad:

thats it people she is gone my little warrior she will never be forgotten.
    thanks agin all:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I really have to stop taking it personally when the baby doesn't want me looking after him. It won't be long before he learns "I hate you" and I can't be going around bursting into tears.

Urgh.

Thanks for the well wishes guys........

I should be okay failing something really unexpected cropping up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

Basically spent 3 days trying to research/write an essay on something I neither care about or understand. This referencing is probably all wrong too. :( It shouldn't be taking me this long, and I can't afford to be doing it tomorrow too. Probably be up for another 5 hours at least.

...hope your weekend is going better than mine! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Thanks for the well wishes guys........

I should be okay failing something really unexpected cropping up :)

probably not the best word to be using ;)
    i'm sure you will do fine though! just breath and slip them a 20€ note and some cake. you never know the examiner could be a LL regular :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Just back from florence. Who here was asking about florence? Go, it's amazing. Loved it. Beautiful city, lots to do, lovely people, and we got a free room upgrade at the hotel to a room with a swanky balcony and better views. Heaps of food and wine and laughs with himself, was so lovely. And having a little puppy to come back to means I haven't even really got the post holiday blues. (expect tear filled rant at about 9 tomorrow morning when I'm on my way to work)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Lucyfur wrote: »
    That means I'm getting married in 15 months.

Feck.

:eek:

Me too :eek: Sure it'll be graaand!

Hope the ladies are enjoying TLL beers tonight.

Dolorous wrote: »
    Me too :eek: Sure it'll be graaand!

Hope the ladies are enjoying TLL beers tonight.

Do you know how many went in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

This has probably been asked millions of times before, but do any of ye have e-readers? I'm in the market for one (finally). I came around to the idea after seeing how many books are available for free download. It doesn't need to be a kindle, or a touchscreen, or a tablet. Just reasonably priced and easy to read with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Dunno my e-readers but watch out for one which supports the open formats (like Epub) so you're not tied to their proprietary formats...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement