Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you like your toast?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Toasted cinnamon & raisin bagel with butter and proper honey, not the squeezy muck from Aldi but proper wild bee honey...............yummyyyyy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,581 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I like my toast medium to medium rare and the butter completely melted

• Registered Users Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭Worztron

I slice the toast in 2 and sometimes I have marmalade on 1 half and strawberry or raspberry jam on the other half. 🍞🍓🍊

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 16,774 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Thread is about toast. I could toast a doughnut but the end result wouldn't be toast 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

Well done, cold, soft butter and topped with coleslaw

• Registered Users Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭Worztron

Sometimes I make toast and leave it go cold - might eat an hour or more later. It still tastes great.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭RainInSummer

Wholemeal or brown sourdough bread on the burned side, butter only, piping hot if possible.

White bread's been dead to me over a decade.

Advertisement