Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Paul Bunbury - Respectful posts only please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

RIP Paul. I didn't know you but you seemed like a good one. The actions of your friends and family in the wake of your disappearance are testament to that.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Shocking and tragic news, my condolences to his family and friends.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 9 berzo

So sad...sincere condolences to his family and friends

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

Very sorry to hear.

RIP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

As others have said I didn't know him but the outpouring of concern when he went missing was very touching and I've been following the news since. My own 8 year old kids are in DCU on Saturdays and they told me to watch out for this guy Paul who is missing because they'd seen the posters up all over the place.

Deepest condolences to his family. May they find solace in the fact that he touched many people in his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

Didn't know him, but was following the thread and hoping for the best. I'm gutted for his family and those close to him. My condolences.

R.I.P Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Just saw this news now. So so sad. My thoughts are with his family.

Please talk people. To anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Tragic news, especially for his family and friends.

I was very impressed with the effort that went into trying to find him. It's just sad to end this way.

Rest in Peace

• Registered Users Posts: 12,001 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

RIP Paul, my thoughts are with your family and friends.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭ashblag

Sleep well Paul.
    My heart goes out to his family and all who never gave up searching for him.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Such sad news. :( RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

So Sad RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I have to say I genuinely just got a bit of a shock.

I've been following this from the day it was first posted and have read the updates every couple of days. I really thought there would be a positive outcome, that he just needed sometime.

To all his family and friends, I can only express my sincere and heartfelt sympathies.

And one final thing, to all the people that have helped in anyway over the course of the past 5 weeks - people who postered, people who spread the word on social networking sites, anyone who did anything - fair pay to you. Boards never ceases to amaze me in the generousity of the people who post here. We are all anonymous here but feel a connection to one another and that community spirit has been so well demonstrated here in recent weeks.

Again, my condolences to Paul's friends and family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

Genuinely sad this is how it ends, RIP Paul and condolences to his family and friends

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

I'm so sorry to hear the news. My condolences to Wexlady and her family. Like everyone else I really hoped it would be good and not bad news. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

R.I.P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Paul, for a man I never knew you had the ability to touch mine, and many others hearts. You were a man of great character and held in the highest regard. Although your life was short, memories of you will last forever.

RIP Paul and my sincere condolences to all his family and friends.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

I dont know why, but like so many others I thought about this almost every day on my commute, seeing all the posters and the enormous support on boards showed he was a great person. I really hoped he would be found, cant believe this it the outcome, RIP Paul and my thoughts are with his family

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Very sad news, R.I.P. Paul.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭username_x

Can't believe it, really thought the outcome of this would be different.

To all Paul's family and friends, although this is and is going be a very difficult time, keep your heads held high with the knowledge that you never gave up. You never let the search lack, constantly reminding people and holding on to the hope that he would come back alive and well. What an amazing bunch of strong willed and just downright incredible people. Well done to all of you, and I hope that knowing how much you have done over the last couple of weeks will ease the pain, you tried your hardest, and everyone on boards (and everywhere else) will be here for you, and you can sleep soundly at night knowing that Paul knows all the effort you put in to trying to find him and knowing that he will be watching out for each and everyone of you.

Sleep tight Paul, xx

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Exuberant

Rest in peace Paul. My prayers go out to your family at this time. You were a lovely guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭af666x

Absolutely gutted. My thoughts are with all close to Paul during this impossibly hard time. I was really hoping for a positive outcome from this. RIP Paul. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

So sorry to hear about this my condolences to the family.
    RIP.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sunshineboo

This case really touched me while I didn't know Paul I followed this thread genuinely believing in my heart there would be a positive outcome, very sad news my thoughts are with his family at this time, sleep well Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I wasn't lucky enough to know Paul, but followed this thread and the facebook page from the start and would often check in to see any news.
    I'm sure Paul would be touched to know how much people banded together to try find him and gather information. It was lovely to see the boards community unite and on facebook see people all over the country and beyond offering to put up fliers.
    My thoughts are with his family and friends x
    Rest in Peace Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Was always hoping this would end well but it hasn't. RIP Paul :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Condolences to Pauls family and his many friends. He was obviously a hugely respected, highly regarded and much loved young man. RIP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Bababa2012

Sorry to hear about this poor lad. Is the times that are in it. Is a cruel world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Very sad,RIP

Advertisement