Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs eyes are spinning in his head?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Jeese Gav - can barely see the screen through the tears. Just as well i touch type.

You're a good man and I wish you and your family all the very best with Millie or ???? She looks gorgeous. I love boxers, but have a springer atm. She's going to love all the attention. PS make sure you put all cables and mobiles out of her reach when she gets "HOME". Pups (no matter what age) are cruel on electrical items :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing pics of her in her new environment. Have a ball with her. Blackies long and happy life is a testament to your good nature. Keep us updated please.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Back from the DSPCA. Here she is!

img3522l.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img3526n.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ahhh she's a beauty Gav, congrats and here's to many many years of fun and good health with her ;)

Indeed. My arm is sore with all the throwing of that ball. She doesn't let it out of her sight!

She's fast asleep now with the tennis ball at paws reach :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Aww - she's lovely!! Don't change her name - she looks like a Millie to me!

Best of luck with your new family member...

• Advertisement

I think it's between Millie and Zoë.

Problem with Millie is that my friends dog is Millie as well :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭pushki

Congrats gaviscon she is a real beauty! Have you decided on a name for her?
    Nimrod im sorry to hear about your little joey and i definitely understand the guilt you felt that in his later years. The great thing about dogs is that they are loyal and faithful and im well sure joey didn't resent you. They will always remember the good times they had with you.

My own dog a golden retriever, got killed on the road a few weeks ago. She would have been 5 this year. And i miss her so much, i wish i was there when she needed me. But i can't change what happened she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. One thing that helps is to think she is in doggie heaven with the other pets I've lost and having a ball!!

Gav you are going to provide a great home for that lucky girl!!

We have decided to stick with Millie.

She is a bundle of energy. Doesn't stop, always on the go. At the moment she is on two walks a day.

Got a free training session during the open day in the shelter and it turns out that she is very intelligent. The trainer strongly recommended that we bring her back. Might do it while I have the free time during the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭pushki

Aw i think millie suits her perfectly :-) Congrats again, its so good to see innocent animals being given a second chance :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

Aww she looks so happy what a lucky girl! Congrats on finding a new dog/family member:):P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Janedoe10

Thanks for posting . It's true u never forget your true first friend .
    And how it rips the family when some thing happens to them .
    Hope u have been able to check out the fostering / dog homes . U know when ye are ready as a family to do this .

Advertisement