Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Six Nations

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

nudger wrote: »
    Still not working, anyone get in yet.
    Is working again, just accepted someone there. apply again.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

ormond lad wrote: »
    Is working again, just accepted someone there. apply again.

The league name / password are incorrect, please try again.

Not working for me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Zzippy wrote: »
    The league name / password are incorrect, please try again.

Not working for me...

Yeah having problems, site said 33 days to go a while ago, now my team are gone, still won't let me in.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Is there still something wrong with the Guinness fantasy rugby site? Been trying to join a couple of mini-leagues and keep getting the incorrect league name or password message...

Zzippy wrote: »
    Is there still something wrong with the Guinness fantasy rugby site? Been trying to join a couple of mini-leagues and keep getting the incorrect league name or password message...
    try the league i set up now using the password rugby. It should work now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

See, you've none of these issues with my IT league :D:D:D

ormond lad wrote: »
    try the league i set up now using the password rugby. It should work now

Working now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Any good website with the starting line up for each of the countries?

Big Nelly wrote: »
    http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/home.php

http://www.irishtimes.com/sports/rugby/2011/0204/1224289033572.html

:D:D shhhhhh......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 PiebalzNo1

Sounds good. I'm in :)

Team: Norfolk-in-Chance

• Registered Users Posts: 4 PiebalzNo1

Chips Ahoy wrote: »
    i'm in, my team is "15 lads one cup"

Quality!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

joined the boards.ie one, now I'm pending, let me in :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Both guiness and Irish times one set up. Also done SportGuru!!! my work is done!!!!:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Taken from the 6 nations thread,thought it might be handy for people making there fantasy teams,didn't see the rest of the line outs in the thread
    Wales team

15. Leigh Halfpenny, 14. Alex Cuthbert, 13. Jonathan Davies, 12. Jamie Roberts, 11. George North, 10. Rhys Priestland, 9. Mike Phillips, 1. Rhys Gill, 2. Huw Bennett, 3. Adam Jones, 4. Bradley Davies, 5. Ian Evans, 6. Ryan Jones, 7. Sam Warburton (captain), 8. Toby Faletau

16. Ken Owens, 17. Paul James, 18. Andy Powell, 19. Justin Tipuric, 20. Lloyd Williams, 21. James Hook, 22. Scott Williams

France:
    15 Maxime Medard, 14 Vincent Clerc, 13 Aurelien Rougerie, 12 Wesley Fofana, 11 Julien Malzieu, 10 François Trinh-Duc, 9 Dimitri Yachvili,
    8 Louis Picamoles, 7 Julien Bonnaire, 6 Thierry Dusautoir (captain), 5 Lionel Nallet, 4 Pascal Pape, 3 Nicolas Mas, 2 William Servat, 1 Vincent Debaty.

Replacements: 16 Dimitri Szarzewski, 17 Jean-Baptiste Poux, 18 Yoann Maestri, 19 Imanol Harinordoquy, 20 Morgan Parra, 21 Lionel Beauxis, 22 Maxime Mermoz.

England side
    Ben Foden; Chris Ashton; Brad Barritt, Owen Farrell, David Strettle; Charlie Hodgson; Ben Youngs; Alex Corbisiero, Dylan Hartley, Dan Cole; Mouritz Botha, Tom Palmer; Tom Croft, Chris Robshaw (captain), Phil Dowson.

Replacements: Rob Webber, Matt Stevens, Geoff Parling, Ben Morgan, Lee Dickson, Jordan Turner-Hall, Mike Brown.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

Cant see anyone else with my inspired Dan Parks Selection...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Both guiness and Irish times one set up. Also done SportGuru!!! my work is done!!!!:D

Didn't do sportsguru one, but entered guinness and IT ones. Think I arsed up my Guinness one though, as I set it up and forgot to make changes, so a couple of my players aren't even starting :o

See how it goes though! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭cp

Just joined both, last minute applicant :D

Team name Thunderin' Ducks!

My Guinness one is fecked up though - wont allow me to select a captain cos of the transfer freeze...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

circos wrote: »
    Cant see anyone else with my inspired Dan Parks Selection...

mise :P

• Advertisement

cp wrote: »
    Just joined both, last minute applicant :D

Team name Thunderin' Ducks!

My Guinness one is fecked up though - wont allow me to select a captain cos of the transfer freeze...

Same here, no captain as I thought it would be ok until 14.30, and he just scored a try.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭cp

nudger wrote: »
    Same here, no captain as I thought it would be ok until 14.30, and he just scored a try.:mad:

Its definitely a bug, can't see any reason why you wouldn't be allowed to change captains before any of the kickoffs...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Entered my team into the IT one there. I must be in about 5 or 6 mini leagues now!

Happy to see Clerc and Fofana scoring in the opening game.

cp wrote: »
    Its definitely a bug, can't see any reason why you wouldn't be allowed to change captains before any of the kickoffs...

Didn't study the rules much, the whole set up is very like the Setanta WC one so thought I would be ok, but no.
    The 11am freeze on the captain is each week so be warned.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

Was playing around a lot with my selection of 3 backs from france for yesterday's game in the IT fantasy game. It went through many iterations, including a Rougerie, Clerc, Malzieu one.

But ended up going for Yachvili and Clerc, and made a late change of Malzieu to Medard! DOH! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

beglee wrote: »
    But ended up going for Yachvili and Clerc, and made a late change of Malzieu to Medard! DOH! :mad:

I made a late switch the other way!:D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Absolutely raging that Ralph Keys gave MOTM to Mike Philips (WTF??), when George North was clearly the best player on the field by some distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Absolutely raging that Ralph Keys gave MOTM to Mike Philips (WTF??), when George North was clearly the best player on the field by some distance.

Thought it would either be North or Davies myself and was very surprised when Philips was named.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Chips Ahoy

ironic that the team in front name is "the chasing pack"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ended up on 74 in the guiness fantasy league,ferris and davies getting sin binned didn't help

Advertisement