Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What you look for in a girl/guy?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Someone who can deal with how random I am without been freaked out by it.

I find intellect incredibly sexy but its not a requirement, some of the nicest people are dumb as sticks.

I thought I knew my type but when I compare the girls over my lifetime I have liked they are pretty contrasted. I think passion & motivation is something I would go for though, someone who has goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

You know when everything about someone intrigues you? Rawr.

And people who've lived!! If you're not at least 22 24 don't come near me...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    If you're not at least 22 24 don't come near me...

Aw.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    And people who've lived!! If you're not at least 22 24 don't come near me...

+1. Oh how i do love the older men! :pac: Although for me, while it is a preference, it's most certainly not a requirement. For now I just wish that some lads would wake up...How are ye? I'm over here in all my singleness!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Cawcheen wrote: »
    +1. Oh how i do love the older men! :pac: Although for me, while it is a preference, it's most certainly not a requirement. For now I just wish that some lads would wake up...How are ye? I'm over here in all my singleness!!
    Hai o/ :pac:

/goes back to bitter darkness >_>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

If I cant really talk to them, I dont see the point.

I was texting a girl recently, she had the humour of a frozen waffle...

Advertisement