Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus: Anyone else have trouble getting 'City Centre Fare' on Leap Card

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

DB rang me this morning - operations will look into it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

efb wrote: »
    DB rang me this morning - operations will look into it

At the risk of being branded a "Resurrectionist" here,but did you ever get any more on the "Operations looking into it" response.

The City Centre Fare mallarkey persists......but for those who want the ACTUAL gen...here it is....

http://www.dublinbus.ie/Global/CCF20Leaflet.pdf

For example,St Stephens Green - Parnell Square is the CCF zone but TWO "End of City Fare Zone" plates sit proudly atop the Bus Shelter at Stop 14 (Dorset St/Eccles Place).

Reported so many times,yet the chaos continues....why ?

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭The_Wrecker

AlekSmart wrote: »
    At the risk of being branded a "Resurrectionist" here,but did you ever get any more on the "Operations looking into it" response.

The City Centre Fare mallarkey persists......but for those who want the ACTUAL gen...here it is....

http://www.dublinbus.ie/Global/CCF20Leaflet.pdf

For example,St Stephens Green - Parnell Square is the CCF zone but TWO "End of City Fare Zone" plates sit proudly atop the Bus Shelter at Stop 14 (Dorset St/Eccles Place).

Reported so many times,yet the chaos continues....why ?

Blessington st is marked too, i dont argue!

Advertisement