Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are there no Irish fighters in the UFC?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

the talent is there.......we just dont know the right people!!!:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭mikey1

The question was aimed at the present not the past.

Hey John

This is an interesting question and one i have thought about sometimes -

Im going to look at it from a business stand point as one should really. In the grand scheme of things the business aim is for profit, thats what the shareholders really care about. (I know you know this john im just putting it in for the aiding of my answer/for those who are primarily focused on 'how the industry has progressed in ireland" )

The following questions would then arise for both company and fighter -

Would having an (born/living most their lives) Irish fighter on the show be beneficial?
    What sort of a following would an irish fighter have coming out from a small country as ours? (think ticket sales)
    Would setting up camp in the states/more frequent fights there aid in developing a greater fan base at a faster rate?

( on a side note- Do people really think ALL of the best fighters in the world are on the UFC? )

So to answer the question - if an irish fighter is staying around europe/ireland he may find it hard to break into the UFC as his fan base is/ may be pretty small. Im sure the COMPANY (UFC) obviously doesn't just look at how great the fighter is, but as to how much money they can possibly make both now (when they offer the fighter the contract who now has x amount of fan base) and over the next 1, 2, 3 years etc. People must understand that each fighter is an investment and so if they can possibly make a greater return on one investment over the other they will make that choice regardless of nationality or maybe even skill level as Im sure the case may be. If a fighter is willing to travel to the states and aim to make a name for himself over there/network Im sure they could greater increase their chances of success at a faster rate.

This answer is well open to being picked apart added to and critiqued. i may have left things out or could be wrong in areas, please feel free to let me know.

On another note i like where your headed with cage contender john youve done a great job and it will be interesting if it heads the direction you mentioned when i spoke last. The fact that you are introducing x UFC fighters to our soil will greater aid in developing the profile of Irish fighters (and cage contender ;)) who may then manage to make the leap towards that UFC direction, if they make a statement in the cage that is.:)

All the best
    Mick Timmons

• Registered Users Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

mikey1 wrote: »
    Hey John

Im going to look at it from a business stand point as one should really. In the grand scheme of things the business aim is for profit, thats what the shareholders really care about. (I know you know this john im just putting it in for the aiding of my answer/for those who are primarily focused on 'how the industry has progressed in ireland" )

Would having an (born/living most their lives) Irish fighter on the show be beneficial?
    What sort of a following would an irish fighter have coming out from a small country as ours? (think ticket sales)
    Would setting up camp in the states/more frequent fights there aid in developing a greater fan base at a faster rate?

( on a side note- Do people really think ALL of the best fighters in the world are on the UFC? )

So to answer the question - if an irish fighter is staying around europe/ireland he may find it hard to break into the UFC as his fan base is/ may be pretty small. Im sure the COMPANY (UFC) obviously doesn't just look at how great the fighter is, but as to how much money they can possibly make both now (when they offer the fighter the contract who now has x amount of fan base) and over the next 1, 2, 3 years etc. People must understand that each fighter is an investment and so if they can possibly make a greater return on one investment over the other they will make that choice regardless of nationality or maybe even skill level as Im sure the case may be. If a fighter is willing to travel to the states and aim to make a name for himself over there/network Im sure they could greater increase their chances of success at a faster rate.

This answer is well open to being picked apart added to and critiqued. i may have left things out or could be wrong in areas, please feel free to let me know.

On another note i like where your headed with cage contender john youve done a great job and it will be interesting if it heads the direction you mentioned when i spoke last. The fact that you are introducing x UFC fighters to our soil will greater aid in developing the profile of Irish fighters (and cage contender ;)) who may then manage to make the leap towards that UFC direction, if they make a statement in the cage that is.:)

All the best
    Mick Timmons
    Mick i think your way of lookign at it purely from a business and fanbase point of view is very flawed.

"Business aim is for profit"
    While thats true, lookign at it from a immediate worth view point is wrong. In order to make the msot money, the long term plan should be to get the best stable of fighters. This means signing the best of the top guys, but also the best young free agents with potential, thats where most of the irish prospects would fit in.
    Country of origin can add some value to a fighter, and they often choose to market certain fighters in certain ways, or "protect" thier asset. But that is secondary, nobody has ever been decline by the UFC as they couldn't be marketed to a large enough demographic. The whole undercard isn't marketed.

As for fanbase. Few fighters establish a significant fanbase before they are signed. Casual MMA fans who know only UFC, are responsible for buyrates.

Paul McVeigh was unlucky not to qualify for TUF 14, losing at 4:59 in the 3rd. Had he of won, he would of been guaranteed TV time, plus at least a fight or two in the octagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭kid chaos

Was Norman Parke not suppose to fight on Strikeforce but was injured? Im nearly sure

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

Did Ali not enter the latest ultimate fighter as well ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Hey John

All the best
    Mick Timmons
    You fail to take in all the Irish americans who would pretty much follow anything half Irish (hello Marcus Davis) also the more people put on a good scrap the more fans tend to like them.

There's no way does the ufc think primarily about how much each fighter can bring to the company as the low pay/ cut after loss clause for alot of fighters means they can take chances with unknowns like they did with Tom Egan and John Hathoway.

I really only think they think your way when it comes to the big bucks

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Any Irish fighter that made it would bring in mega bucks with the Irish Americans for sure

John Duddy was a massive draw.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭mikey1

Hey Lads

First off I think the UFC business model is to position itself as the organization with the best fighters in the world. whether it is achieving that is questionable and open to debate/opinion in areas.

Whilst they have essentially tested the Irish market with two events and some Irish fighters (correct me if im wrong here), one would ask themselves how well they done in those events (profits), and why they would come back? (It is as easy to run an event in a small market as it is in a big market, like say the UK, and tie in the brand identity with new assets (fighters) within that market, which would greater aid in profits).

Example: If I had two fighters one from the UK(mainland) and one from Dublin both of equal skill which would you pick to maximize your profit per event, thats ticket sales, PPV, and merchandise?

Take a look at fighters in the UFC where are they from? id say they are from predominately large populated areas where the UFC can situate themselves for future events and where their investments can be maximized to their fullest potential. (what do you think is the vetting procedure for the TUF comp?)

Whilst they could make money on the irish americans with an Irish fighter they are more than likely making money on that demographic anyway as they are most likely following americans/fans of the UFC anyway.

The UfC business model seems to be aimed at positioning itself in large populated countries where it can make sure it maximizes it events profits. It differs from that of the boxing world as the UFC has a monopoly, how can a monopoly win big? it controls the resources thats how. Where is it achieving this to maximize it profits? In large populated countries, with a large stable of fighters from which they offer little payouts to.

On another note I dont think anyone here is wrong in their opinions or I am ultimately correct in mine. Im open to looking at it in different ways, its just I feel that there are many Irish lads iv watched on the Irish scene both north and south and then i watch the UFC from time to time and see the standard on the undercard and think that certain guys standard in Ireland is just as good and if not better and I wonder why they aint there? Thats why i came to such a view.

Here is an article that I found today when doing a search on the UFCs business model it an interesting read to say the least -

http://theboxingtribune.com/2012/01/walking-in-the-shadows-of-tyrants-a-ufc-model-for-boxing/

Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Hey Lads

Example: If I had two fighters one from the UK(mainland) and one from Dublin both of equal skill which would you pick to maximize your profit per event, thats ticket sales, PPV, and merchandise?

Take a look at fighters in the UFC where are they from? id say they are from predominately large populated areas where the UFC can situate themselves for future events and where their investments can be maximized to their fullest potential. (what do you think is the vetting procedure for the TUF comp?)

Whilst they could make money on the irish americans with an Irish fighter they are more than likely making money on that demographic anyway as they are most likely following americans/fans of the UFC anyway.

Mick

While I do see your logic I'd like to reiterate a point Arawn was making. 95% of UFC signee's start off on the undercard for very little money around 6,000 euro show and 6,000 win. Also very little marketing is done for the undercard. So I don't see why it would matter where the fighters are from. the UFC don't sign guys like Curt Warburton for example and say "We'll build the future of the UK market on this guy" they sign these sort of fighters that show potential and then throw him in on the undercard. If he gets a couple of wins then they start promoting and hyping them. Which is what happened with John Hathaway.

I don't want to take anything away from Tom Egan but when the UFC visited here in early 09 and wanted to choose "an Irish poster boy" Tom Egan would not have been my choice. He was a young, exciting undefeated fighter who possibly was not ready for the UFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Stephen_King

First off I think the UFC business model is to position itself as the organization with the best fighters in the world. whether it is achieving that is questionable and open to debate/opinion in areas.

I think the UFC business model is primarily to monopolize the MMA market in the same way the WWE controls wrestling. Once they do that they'll automatically have control over the best fighters-where else would they fight. From what I've seen over the last few years they've always promoted the UFC brand over the fighters.

Also its worth considering Zuffa owns the copyrights for virtually all high level MMA events held over the past 20 years (UFC, Pride, Strikeforce, Affliction, Elite XC, Cage Rage etc...) and their supporting of the SOPA bill-I'd wager control of media rights plays a far more important role in their business model than signing the best fighters.
    Whilst they have essentially tested the Irish market with two events and some Irish fighters (correct me if im wrong here), one would ask themselves how well they done in those events (profits), and why they would come back?

I believe most of the shows they ran in the UK and here lost money-again the aim of coming over was to promote the brand (and by proxy, the sport) over the long term. They knew they were going to lose money before they came over-they spent a ton on advertising etc.

They've already shown what they do in that situation-they maximize viewers from both markets by putting them against each other (Hataway vs Egan). PPV sales and merchandising wouldn't really be factors for lower card fights-Bisping at the minute is the only UK fighter capable of carrying a PPV card.
    I feel that there are many Irish lads iv watched on the Irish scene both north and south and then i watch the UFC from time to time and see the standard on the undercard and think that certain guys standard in Ireland is just as good and if not better and I wonder why they aint there? Thats why i came to such a view.

I'd imagine most of the fighters signed outside of TUF have been picked up from regional shows such as Cagewarriors. The better Irish fighters do in these organisations the better chance they have of being signed by the UFC.

As for TUF itself, I think a good portion of the fighters are chosen for their character as opposed to their skill-the UFC brass probably have a good idea who is going to be in the finals before they start filming. I'd agree with you that the advantage TUF gives is that it sucks in people who otherwise wouldn't really watch MMA-and I'd imagine as the UFC expands, TUF will become more of a tool for breaking into a market good and proper-Brazil being a prime example, I think the next TUF is being shot over there?
    The UfC business model seems to be aimed at positioning itself in large populated countries where it can make sure it maximizes it events profits. It differs from that of the boxing world as the UFC has a monopoly, how can a monopoly win big? it controls the resources thats how. Where is it achieving this to maximize it profits? In large populated countries, with a large stable of fighters from which they offer little payouts to.

They maximize profits by controlling media rights. The UFC are one of the most aggressive companies out there for protecting their copyright-once they have control of the market, fighters will have no choice but to fight on a Zuffa card if they want to achieve anything in the sport. Outside of Brazil, I think UFC can carry a card without having too many local fighters in their events.
    I feel that there are many Irish lads iv watched on the Irish scene both north and south and then i watch the UFC from time to time and see the standard on the undercard and think that certain guys standard in Ireland is just as good and if not better and I wonder why they aint there? Thats why i came to such a view

There are a few things I'd think contribute, the main one for me being that the shows here prior to Cage Contenders and Cagewarriors were pretty small and had inconsistent scheduling. Cage Rage was the main UK show before that from what I remember. The better these shows do, the more exposure our fighters will get on an international stage, the more likelyhood there is of them being signed.

• Advertisement

Also its worth considering Zuffa owns the copyrights for virtually all high level MMA events held over the past 20 years (UFC, Pride, Strikeforce, Affliction, Elite XC, Cage Rage etc...) and their supporting of the SOPA bill-I'd wager control of media rights plays a far more important role in their business model than signing the best fighters.
    Zuffa owns UFC, Strikeforce and the Pride back catelgue.

I wasn't aware of any purchase of the others. When did this happen?

Afflication, I'd have assumed Afflication clothing still had the rights.
    Elite XC was co-owned between Showtime and ProElite. I'd assume they still do.
    Cage rage was also owned by Proelite.
    Dream is bigger than Affliction, Elite XC, Cage Rage etc... and not Zuffa owned.
    They've already shown what they do in that situation-they maximize viewers from both markets by putting them against each other (Hataway vs Egan). PPV sales and merchandising wouldn't really be factors for lower card fights-Bisping at the minute is the only UK fighter capable of carrying a PPV card.
    That makes absolutely no sense. Hataway and Egan had nothing to do with "maximising PPVs". It was an undercard - ie not scheduled to air (im aware that it did in the end, but not relevant to promoting sales)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭cruasder777

As the title asks "Why are there no Irish fighters in the UFC" (or Strikeforce).

I was asked this during an interview yesterday and it got me wondering. What's your take on it guys?

Because people bought into striking martial arts up until recently and grappling was ignored.

Even now most people dont even know submission wrestling is a martial art, they think its the stuff kids watch.

BJJ is also very new here, it will take 10 yrs.

crosdad wrote: »
    There are definitley irish fighters that could win fights in the ufc imo. it's just gonna take a while to get reconigition and the names out there. how many irish lads have had over 20 fights? Just takes time i think, guys like Conor mcgregor and Gunnar nelson are capable of knocking out and submitting( in gunnars case) any mma fighter out there.

You are joking right ?

Gunnar Nelson is Icelandic and is based in the US. Hes a top class pro.

Top pro MMA fighters are competing on another level. Mcgregor is a semi pro who has lost to Irish fighters.

He does not have the grappling skills to compete at the highest level, hes a brawler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1YaVC8ujdc

This is pub fighting, wheres the takedowns ?

I rate this guy alot higher, even though he is outclassed here.

Paddy Doherty v Leigh Remedios(class fighter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJnJve3TooE&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

You're joking, right? Have you ever seen Conor rolling or wrestling in your life? How can you make such a huge assumption if you haven't? Also, Conor is no semi pro, his pro record is 9-2-0. He's lost to Joe Duffy, who was "pro" enough to make it to nearly make it into the TUF house a season or two ago. The other loss on his record is 2008! You honestly think he's at the same level 3 years later?! Madness. He's is undoubtedly one of the best prospects in the country and is constantly improving and a card carrying gym rat. Do some research in future if you're going to throw around statements like that. Also, as for wondering where the takedowns are - Conor's biggest weapon is his striking, he, like many others, uses his grappling to keep the fight in his best area. Which is pretty logical, don't you think? That highlight reel is also from Oct 2010 - try looking for some of his more recent fights. I hope I don't come accross as some lame nuthugger, just don't like to see people thinking they can form an opinion on a guy via a quick Google. Also, Paddy Doherty, if you just look here - http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Conor-McGregor-29688
    The guy you rate so highly was actually beaten by Conor; Rd. 1 KO. 4 seconds.

As for Gunni, he isn't based in the US. He's based in his home country and also travels to and trains in SBG in Dublin. He goes to Danaher's before big grappling tournaments but that doesn't mean he's based in the US.

As for your previous point about the level of BJJ not being up to scratch here, I think it's wrestling where the Irish fall down. If we're talking specific a specific skill set.

But hey, what do I know?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

seriously?? pub fighting? seriously?
    Wheres the take downs? Conor is predominanty a striker, he knocks people out at an incredible rate, why would he take some1 down??

You are joking right ?

Gunnar Nelson is Icelandic and is based in the US. Hes a top class pro.

Top pro MMA fighters are competing on another level. Mcgregor is a semi pro who has lost to Irish fighters.

He does not have the grappling skills to compete at the highest level, hes a brawler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1YaVC8ujdc

This is pub fighting, wheres the takedowns ?

I rate this guy alot higher, even though he is outclassed here.

Paddy Doherty v Leigh Remedios(class fighter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJnJve3TooE&feature=related

Richy06 wrote: »
    You're joking, right? Have you ever seen Conor rolling or wrestling in your life? How can you make such a huge assumption if you haven't? Also, Conor is no semi pro, his pro record is 9-2-0. He's lost to Joe Duffy, who was "pro" enough to make it to nearly make it into the TUF house a season or two ago. The other loss on his record is 2008! You honestly think he's at the same level 3 years later?! Madness. He's is undoubtedly one of the best prospects in the country and is constantly improving and a card carrying gym rat. Do some research in future if you're going to throw around statements like that. Also, as for wondering where the takedowns are - Conor's biggest weapon is his striking, he, like many others, uses his grappling to keep the fight in his best area. Which is pretty logical, don't you think? That highlight reel is also from Oct 2010 - try looking for some of his more recent fights. I hope I don't come accross as some lame nuthugger, just don't like to see people thinking they can form an opinion on a guy via a quick Google. Also, Paddy Doherty, if you just look here - http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Conor-McGregor-29688
    The guy you rate so highly was actually beaten by Conor; Rd. 1 KO. 4 seconds.

As for Gunni, he isn't based in the US. He's based in his home country and also travels to and trains in SBG in Dublin. He goes to Danaher's before big grappling tournaments but that doesn't mean he's based in the US.

As for your previous point about the level of BJJ not being up to scratch here, I think it's wrestling where the Irish fall down. If we're talking specific a specific skill set.

But hey, what do I know?

According to his wiki page Gunnar Nelson is based in NY, he does seminars and has fought and trained in Dublin.

BJJ is still very new in Ireland, it takes on average 10 yrs to get a BJJ black belt, top pros who are BJJ black belts started very young. Even Gunnar Nelson has just got his BJJ black belt.

It will take yrs to catch up.

If Connor McGregor is Irelands top hope, a guy whos striking style is wide open(in the video I posted) and who Im still waiting to see grapple(post a video if there is one), there is little hope. McGregor was simply be submitted when he runs into a BJJ/vale tudo fighter or a submission wrestler.

Paddy Doherty is a bantam weight if he fought Mcgregor he would have been outside his weight division. He is 20lbs lighter. Doherty has fought top pro opponents, as the video I posted shows.

One of Gunni's main coaches and his corner for all his MMA fights as well as his recent ADCC run is John Kavanagh, BJJ black belt and head coach of SBG Ireland. I'm pretty sure Gunni got all but his BB off John, maybe a belt or two off Matt Thornton. In fact, he'll be here soon to complete his training for his fight for Cage Contender next month.

I haven't got any footage of Conor rolling, but you could maybe take my word for it? He's not a black belt, but this doesn't mean he neglects wrestling and BJJ. A BJJ black belt is not the be all end all - it doesn't automatically enbue the person who wields one the power to submit all who are not black belts. Suffice to say Conor's a very good grappler.

I'm not saying Conor is our only hope - but he's one of those who's got a great chance at the minute.

Again, if you're basing your opinions on wiki pages and quick google searches, then maybe hang back and do some more research before you start thinking you know the lay of the land.

Richy06 wrote: »
    One of Gunni's main coaches and his corner for all his MMA fights as well as his recent ADCC run is John Kavanagh, BJJ black belt and head coach of SBG Ireland. I'm pretty sure Gunni got all but his BB off John, maybe a belt or two off Matt Thornton. In fact, he'll be here soon to complete his training for his fight for Cage Contender next month.

I haven't got any footage of Conor rolling, but you could maybe take my word for it? He's not a black belt, but this doesn't mean he neglects wrestling and BJJ. A BJJ black belt is not the be all end all - it doesn't automatically enbue the person who wields one the power to submit all who are not black belts. Suffice to say Conor's a very good grappler.

I'm not saying Conor is our only hope - but he's one of those who's got a great chance at the minute.

Again, if you're basing your opinions on wiki pages and quick google searches, then maybe hang back and do some more research before you start thinking you know the lay of the land.

Google pages lol, I have trained with and trained (along with others) Alex Reid and John Maguire and others. Its just my opinion, if you want top pros you have to catch them young, international class grapplers start very young.

Alex Reid!!!

1t0m.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Whoa. Cool it On the Alex Reid hate. He might be more commonly in the pages of OK magazine now but back before most people knew what mma was he was training and fighting. He was also dead nice to me in London about 8 years ago when I went to train there. A gentleman and a good pro.

• Advertisement

on a slightly different tangent... why did UFC not come back to Ireland yet? UFC are great for giving local fighters a shot so that could only help.

on a slightly different tangent... why did UFC not come back to Ireland yet? UFC are great for giving local fighters a shot so that could only help.
    there are probably 5 or 6 countires, and 20 states asking that question also

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

If Connor McGregor is Irelands top hope, a guy whos striking style is wide open(in the video I posted) and who Im still waiting to see grapple(post a video if there is one), there is little hope. McGregor was simply be submitted when he runs into a BJJ/vale tudo fighter or a submission wrestler.

Wide open?? I have met Conor a few times, and he is nothing but a gentleman and a nice guy. He has been boxing all his life and is a high level amateur boxer. His striking is high level for MMA, probably above and beyond MMA level striking.

I dont think you know what you're talking about tbh.

Whoa. Cool it On the Alex Reid hate. He might be more commonly in the pages of OK magazine now but back before most people knew what mma was he was training and fighting. He was also dead nice to me in London about 8 years ago when I went to train there. A gentleman and a good pro.

Yep , he even beat John Maguire who is the best grappler pound for pound in the UK.

Wide open?? I have met Conor a few times, and he is nothing but a gentleman and a nice guy. He has been boxing all his life and is a high level amateur boxer. His striking is high level for MMA, probably above and beyond MMA level striking.

I dont think you know what you're talking about tbh.

I dont dispute that, but hes not a grappler nor a world class Mauy Thai fighter, thus he has two major weaknesses, when he steps up a level he will be found out. I dont dispute he is a good fighter, I do dispute hes a top pro capable of "defeating anyone" as some posters laughably claimed.

As I said there is a major gap between semi pro and top international pros.The likes of BJ Penn(also light weight) and George St Pierre fight at welterweight, they are on a different level.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I dont dispute that, but hes not a grappler nor a world class Mauy Thai fighter, thus he has two major weaknesses, when he steps up a level he will be found out. I dont dispute he is a good fighter, I do dispute hes a top pro capable of "defeating anyone" as some posters laughably claimed.

As I said there is a major gap between semi pro and top international pros.The likes of BJ Penn(also light weight) and George St Pierre fight at welterweight, they are on a different level.

What's this semi-pro lark you're on about? Conor is a pro fighter with a record of 9-2 and a 5 fight win streak. Also people who know MMA and have been watching it for years know anything can happen. Joe Mercer beat Tim Sylvia, who would have thought that. Most MMA people know that once someone has knockout power they can beat anyone with one punch. I dont know how Conor would do in the UFC, he has a blue belt in BJJ I think, maybe a purple, so its not as if he has no grappling as you were saying. Also your statement about Muay Thai is false, he trains muay thai, I think he was with Chupasart for a while. But I think if he laid a glove on any of the UFC LW's they'd go to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

well thankfully Cagewarriors are giving Conor an amazing platform to showcase his talent and answer all these questions. his run for the coveted FW belt starts Feb 18th London against the skillful Steve O'Keefe. get your tickets here http://www.cagewarriors.com/events-and-tickets/article/cage_warriors_45

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭mannequinhands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R18IrUyuuOc

this is pretty much your answer

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Sorry hate to go off the point but does anyone know if CW still plan to have a show in Dublin this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭pipelaser

This fella went down a treat at the O2 before he got the piss beaten out of him inside 2mins.
    Was good for the hype though,
    Announcer: "His Grandaddy volunteered for the IRA when he was just 14"

The crowd goes wild....: : PAC

Advertisement