Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

They're not working either!!

product details quantity unit price total

adidas adi5 X ite Mens Astro Turf Trainers
    colour white/lab lime size 10
    40,79 € 40,79 €

adidas World Cup SG Mens Football Boots
    colour black/white size 10
    95,99 € 95,99 €
    Enter voucher code:
    MCETTT4PF3 - This voucher code has expired

• Registered Users Posts: 47 urbane4u

tried a host of vouchers;none seem to work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

Was going to buy from sports direct but bought from ebay instead hopefully code still works MCEYT29MWY

nope: MCEYT29MWY - This voucher code has expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

Weird I can still use the code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

anyone have a working code guys?

try xoct3 ; I heard it works for some

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

urbane4u wrote: »
    try xoct3 ; I heard it works for some

This code seems to work on basketball stuff - 10% off.

DC

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Im just about to place an order for €300

Does anyone have a working 10% off code?

Would really appreciate if you could post it

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Im just about to place an order for €300

Does anyone have a working 10% off code?

Would really appreciate if you could post it

Cheers

a list of sportsdirect current discount codes are all on hukd:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/sportsdirect.com

if I was you I'd hold out for the new november discount codes ...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

www.sportsdirect.com have free 'mainland' UK delivery on everything for the next two days.
    Does this mean NI is excluded? Anyone putting an order through for parcelmotel purposes could enlighten me.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

snubbleste wrote: »
    www.sportsdirect.com have free 'mainland' UK delivery on everything for the next two days.
    Does this mean NI is excluded? Anyone putting an order through for parcelmotel purposes could enlighten me.

Comes up as free delivery for me to Parcel Motel (I just added Newtownabbey as an extra address to my account)

Now - what can I not afford to buy . . . :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

Just placed order on the site.

Delivery set to Newtownabbey Parcel Motel. Had to leave my billing address by default as Newtownabbey.

Order went through and email confirmation of order received.

Can't believe I almost ordered some xmas cards
    - and I don't even send any :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

FXJH761BEO3W

This code gives 10% off footwear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

10% off clothing

CTS530VQ87IW

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

Did anyone receive a free gift with a recent order?

My Invoice says "enjoy your free gift" at the end but there was nothing. Last time I got a giant mug.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebelRed90

Bought a pair of e12 astroturf boots last week, granted they weren't designer by any stretch of the imagination (made by the brand "Patrick"), however they were very good quality, comfortable, good fit and generally seemed quite durable material. Also bought a liverpool red and black warrior hoodie for e25. excellent value all round, free mug too.

Went mad yesterday on sportsdirect and took a gamble and bought a Muddyfox road/race bike for E198 as well as 13 other accessories for it, cycling shoes, helmet, thermal gear, puncture repair kit etc... Surely Ill be given more than just a free mug this time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭lotmc

RebelRed90 wrote: »
    Bought a pair of e12 astroturf boots last week, granted they weren't designer by any stretch of the imagination (made by the brand "Patrick"), however they were very good quality, comfortable, good fit and generally seemed quite durable material. Also bought a liverpool red and black warrior hoodie for e25. excellent value all round, free mug too.

Went mad yesterday on sportsdirect and took a gamble and bought a Muddyfox road/race bike for E198 as well as 13 other accessories for it, cycling shoes, helmet, thermal gear, puncture repair kit etc... Surely Ill be given more than just a free mug this time :D

Best of luck with that - I ordered a bike (and a few other things) from them before Christmas, and after a few days I got the other items delivered but no bike... It had been cancelled from my order (I was not charged).
    When I queried it with them they said that they were out of stock, but the same bike was still for sale on their website.
    I got the impression that they did not want to deliver a bike to Ireland for the standard delivery charge, and rather than say that, they just cancelled the order and told me a lie about being out of stock.......
    Hopefully you will have better luck than I did, as the prices are very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

Just a note as well for all Celtic fans - Sports Direct are involved with The Rangers Football club - Mike Ashley is a financial backer in the new football club - Just so you can make an informed decision on if you want to support this business:)

I didn't read back on any of the previous comments so apologies if this was already pointed out.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebelRed90

lotmc wrote: »
    Best of luck with that - I ordered a bike (and a few other things) from them before Christmas, and after a few days I got the other items delivered but no bike... It had been cancelled from my order (I was not charged).
    When I queried it with them they said that they were out of stock, but the same bike was still for sale on their website.
    I got the impression that they did not want to deliver a bike to Ireland for the standard delivery charge, and rather than say that, they just cancelled the order and told me a lie about being out of stock.......
    Hopefully you will have better luck than I did, as the prices are very good.

Ah balls man thats a disaster. Jesus if they deliver the rest of the stuff I ordered Ill look like a fool with my helmet, bike stand, cycling shoes, speedometer, saddle bag, puncture repair kit, bicycle pump, cycling gloves and no bike! :o

RebelRed90 wrote: »
    Ah balls man thats a disaster. Jesus if they deliver the rest of the stuff I ordered Ill look like a fool with my helmet, bike stand, cycling shoes, speedometer, saddle bag, puncture repair kit, bicycle pump, cycling gloves and no bike! :o

You'll be like Joey on friends with all the porsche gear on!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

jinkybhoy wrote: »
    Just a note as well for all Celtic fans - Sports Direct are involved with The Rangers Football club - Mike Ashley is a financial backer in the new football club - Just so you can make an informed decision on if you want to support this business:)

I didn't read back on any of the previous comments so apologies if this was already pointed out.

Thanks

What a random comment. He is also English, and pays taxes to the Queen.

Buy Irish

mtdelany wrote: »
    What a random comment. He is also English, and pays taxes to the Queen.

Buy Irish

That too - Buy Irish

Not really random - It's directed at Celtic fans as the start of the comment states.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Thanks

Your obviously free to do what you want and also to suggest what others do but in my opinion what a **** reason not to buy off a company.

Its not like Mike Ashley is murdering little kids , he's involved in a rival football team, what a monster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Dante

That too - Buy Irish

Not really random - It's directed at Celtic fans as the start of the comment states.

You do realise Celtic are Scottish, right? Why not support a LoI team if you're so patriotic?

Moving away from that non-sense, just picked up a small Roma jersey for £35, not bad at all!

As I said directed to Celtic fans - they're the only ones I'm directing this at. Obviously everyone is allowed their own opinion. I'm unfollowing this thread now as I can't be arsed with reading any other comments. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jlx

pay in euros when ordering from sports direct as they are charging the same as sterling at the moment ie a t shirt selling for £5 is selling for €5 when you switch currencies. use the code as listed in a previous thread and get 10% off clothing and I only got charged €1 for delivery this evening for an order.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

jlx wrote: »
    pay in euros when ordering from sports direct as they are charging the same as sterling at the moment ie a t shirt selling for £5 is selling for €5 when you switch currencies. use the code as listed in a previous thread and get 10% off clothing and I only got charged €1 for delivery this evening for an order.

In a previous post? or another thread? Could do with a code

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

vicwatson wrote: »
    In a previous post? or another thread? Could do with a code

CTS530VQ87IW 10% off clothing

Advertisement