Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

snubbleste wrote: »
    Keep them, the child will grow into them in a few months

They were also a different more "girly" colour than what was ordered!
    First time it's happened to be fair. I use them a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Random question but usually Sportsdirect sell off last years football boots for half nothing. I got f50s for 55e del. instead of 100e odd last summer. Anyone know when this occurs cos I cant rememeber/find the email from the order

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭ColdTurkey

Going to buy a pair of runners off these lads today. One question how long does it take to deliver generally. Would it be worth my while to do next day delivery to parcel motel. need them by thurs latest and willing to take the hit if necessary

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

ColdTurkey wrote: »
    Going to buy a pair of runners off these lads today. One question how long does it take to deliver generally. Would it be worth my while to do next day delivery to parcel motel. need them by thurs latest and willing to take the hit if necessary

Three working days in my recent experience.It is by courier though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

Handy, delivery is free at the moment too, everything helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

kneemos wrote: »
    Three working days in my recent experience.It is by courier though.

I ordered late Tuesday night. Stuff arrived on Saturday. Delivered by DHL

Has never been more than 5 days for me. Usually 3-4

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

i preferred when £ = €

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Techless wrote: »
    Handy, delivery is free at the moment too, everything helps
    What is the minimum spend before getting free delivery? Is there a code, or is it automatically applied at checkout?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

No minimum spend at the moment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭amber2

If you pay by PayPal you will receive your order quicker than if you pay by visa debit/credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

How long does it take an order to process, bought golf shoes on Sunday and order is still in the same in process state since.

glineli wrote: »
    How long does it take an order to process, bought golf shoes on Sunday and order is still in the same in process state since.

Ordered the 19th and delivered by courier this morning.

I got the email that my order was sent and three hours later the courier was knocking on the door,so they may be slow in updating the status.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

Techless wrote: »
    Ordered the 19th and delivered by courier this morning.

Thanks, and did you get a mail when the status changed once it was shipped?

My status has stayed at in process

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

Find them slow last week, it may be due do high volume in sales because of free delivery..My emails were messed up too, i got a despatch email after i had received the items..

Thanks, and did you get a mail when the status changed once it was shipped?

My status has stayed at in process

Got an email this morning at 8.56 saying it was with courier, when I checked the tracking option it showed that it had been signed for by someone at home at the same time !!!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

is there any good value nike adidas puma size 10 footy boots?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

innthe wrote: »

Yes

innthe wrote: »

Don't know specifically bit Sportsshoes.com have good deals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Random question but usually Sportsdirect sell off last years football boots for half nothing. I got f50s for 55e del. instead of 100e odd last summer. Anyone know when this occurs cos I cant rememeber/find the email from the order

Christmas time, or just before it.

Some sales on now, I saw kaisers under £50, if you have a look there or on mandmdirect.com, they had a load of football boots reduced way down last week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

I saw them, and the preds and Adizero they have on mandmdirect thanks, been scanning like a hawk. I checked back on my orders it was last October I got proper Predators for 55e del. on Sportsdirect.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,861 ✭✭✭Soarer

Also try Lovell Soccer.

Got a grand pair of hard ground Puma Powercat 1 SL the other week for €52 delivered to Parcel Motel, and €4 down from there. So less than €60 all in. Came with free personalisation too!

Same ones are €87 on Kitbag.

For those who want to attempt to save on water and heating
    20l solar shower £3.99 http://www.sportsdirect.com/gelert-solar-shower-784171

Cut yourself shaving five times only 29p http://www.sportsdirect.com/team-twin-razor-pack-849034

Wallet 39p http://www.sportsdirect.com/team-st-george-wallet-849090

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

20% off till midnight tonight sun20

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

feckit, bought two pairs of golf shoes y'day for a great price but this would have been the cherry on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

johnwd wrote: »
    feckit, bought two pairs of golf shoes y'day for a great price but this would have been the cherry on top.

Cancel and reorder no?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

vicwatson wrote: »
    Cancel and reorder no?
    I looked into that and their cancellation process is not great - can't do it online, have to send an email. I think I would have been looking at having to return them - and that would cost me a good bit in postage. Pity but i gotta be happy - was in a golf shop later that day and I got two pair for the price they had them on special for.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Saw this, I think it looks good for €10.20 delivered, handy to have :)

Gelert Folding Barbecue and Cool Bag - €10.20

78723090_l_a1.jpg

• Advertisement

snubbleste wrote: »
    Got them for €1.44
    100% polyester! Going to charity

Advertisement