Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

was a bit misleading. The email gave the impression it was a whole of store thing, whereas it was only if you were registered with sportsdirect and received the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

IT'S BACK ! €12 voucher with a €60 order.

http://ie.sportsdirect.com/flash-sale

And how much was my order two days ago ? €60.37 D'OH !

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Anybody know what the terms and conditions are please?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

gazzaman22 wrote: »

Used it before, basically spend over 60 quid on one order and then they email a voucher code for 12 quid off your next purchase. It's usually valid for 12 months I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Sasso wrote: »
    Used it before, basically spend over 60 quid on one order and then they email a voucher code for 12 quid off your next purchase. It's usually valid for 12 months I think.

It's 2 years! Just got one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Is anyone willing to share their €12 voucher with me? I need to put an order today and i can recriprocate by returning the €12 voucher that i'll receive to the original giver. That way i get to use the voucher straight away as i don't think i'll be placing a second order anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

zarquon wrote: »
    Is anyone willing to share their €12 voucher with me? I need to put an order today and i can recriprocate by returning the €12 voucher that i'll receive to the original giver. That way i get to use the voucher straight away as i don't think i'll be placing a second order anytime soon.
    Surely you're unlikely to get another voucher if you're using a voucher against the purchase?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Sports Direct just bought the Boyers building off O'Connell Street in Dublin. Wonder when it will be open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭NeverWaining

I hope they're working towards allowing free collections in their Irish stores at some stage.

€8.99 for delivery? Pfft, screw that. I added a lot more to the basket to see if I'd qualify for free shipping at any point - it went up to €14.99! Remember when it was free for any order!? You'd have to pay at least €8.99 shipping twice to avail of the €12 voucher deal.

Stuff on site isn't as cheap as it once was either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Sasso wrote: »
    IT'S BACK ! €12 voucher with a €60 order.

http://ie.sportsdirect.com/flash-sale

And how much was my order two days ago ? €60.37 D'OH !

This still valid? Tried the link but doesn't pop up??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

vicwatson wrote: »
    This still valid? Tried the link but doesn't pop up??

Link works fine but you should see it on the site. Expires Monday night 11.59(30/05).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

up to 60% of Under Armour products

gazzaman22 wrote: »

Thank you for shopping on SportsDirect Ireland. Our initial checks show that your most recent purchase has qualified for the voucher offer. Courier Delivery
    Vouchers will be issued automatically on 31 May 2016 or upon despatch of your order, whichever is the latter, vouchers will relate to the net value of that order, excluding postage fees. Click and Collect
    Click and Collect customers will only receive their voucher(s) on 31 May 2016 or once their order is in store, whichever is the latter. Please note the following terms and conditions
    Once the order has been despatched we will complete our remaining checks to ensure that your order meets the voucher requirements. The requirements are as follows:
    • Total spend excluding Postage is £50 (GBP) (or multiples of)
    • £10 (GBP) voucher for every £50 (GBP) spend.
    • Voucher will be valid until 31 May 2018.
    • In the event of refunded goods, we reserve the right to cancel vouchers or charge for used vouchers.
    • The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
    • Cancelled / exchanged / pre-order items will NOT be included in the total spend.
    • Giftcard products will NOT be included in the total spend.
    • If a discount code was applied to the order, no voucher will be issued.
    • Total spend does not include delivery charge.
    Thanks
    The SportsDirect Ireland team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭loopymum

I just did an order 5 mins ago and when I look at the order history, it's saying order was placed at 23:24 on 31 May 2016, hope I won't have any hassle getting the vouchers as they are running a different time clock to us here in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭loopymum

seems to be ok, just got an email saying I qualified for the vouchers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

loopymum wrote: »
    I just did an order 5 mins ago and when I look at the order history, it's saying order was placed at 23:24 on 31 May 2016, hope I won't have any hassle getting the vouchers as they are running a different time clock to us here in Ireland

Omg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

loopymum wrote: »

Since when did the UK run a different time clock to Ireland?

It must have changed when I wasn't looking :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

89810390_pit.jpg89810390_pit.jpg89810390_pit.jpg89810390_pit.jpg89810390_pit.jpg89810390_pit.jpg89810390_pit.jpg89810390_pit.jpg89810390_pit.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

I have ordered stuff from sports direct and never had any vouchers from them. Orders have been above €60 too and more too.

How are vouchers sent out?

• Advertisement

JonnyM wrote: »
    I have ordered stuff from sports direct and never had any vouchers from them. Orders have been above €60 too and more too.

How are vouchers sent out?
    Did you place an order over €60 specifically this weekend though? Presumably they're e-mailed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Reminder of a possible 5.25% cashback http://www.topcashback.co.uk/sports-direct

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

Basq wrote: »
    Did you place an order over €60 specifically this weekend though? Presumably they're e-mailed.

Ah ok didn't read that bit bout ordering the weeken .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Just got an email with the voucher. Says 10GDP instead of the 12 so not sure how it converts.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Just got an email with the voucher. Says 10GDP instead of the 12 so not sure how it converts.

+1. weirdos, they take your money in euro and offer you the voucher in euro then send a GBP 10.00 voucher, like wtf !

GBP10 is around €13

To be fair, their online operations in Ireland seem to be amateur at best..

.. one of the options when ordering from Ireland is to collect from their UK warehouse! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

DubDJ wrote: »

Sane here and i ordered from their Irish site. It seems all Irish customers that qualify will get 10gbp instead of 12€

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

quick question,i want to order a golf trolley but its only appearing on the uk site but on the uk site it allows me to use my irish address.
    has anyone got anything sent to ireland by ordering through the uk site?

thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    quick question,i want to order a golf trolley but its only appearing on the uk site but on the uk site it allows me to use my irish address.
    has anyone got anything sent to ireland by ordering through the uk site?

thank you

yes

Advertisement