Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some sort of airsoft sniper riffle

Options
  • 13-01-2012 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Looking for a decent air soft sniper riffle let me no what yas have

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

M700 with custom paint job and pretty much anything you ll need.
    posting is available now but at you expense. any questions feel free to shot.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76075695

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭GlennGeo

How much ya selling for ? I'm on a bit of a budget. Where u located

Can u hold it for about 2 weeks and I'll take it ?? I'm located in ballyfermot ?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

GlennGeo wrote: »
    Can u hold it for about 2 weeks and I'll take it ?? I'm located in ballyfermot ?

im not actively selling it ( as in dont bump that thread any more), only posting when people are looking for one. 200 euro for it the price and imo its a bargain as the sniper with 1 mag costs that much. scope , bipod , 2 mags, custom paintjob, leather hooks sling are extras :D. if someone appears with cash in hand its a goner. if not (most likely) hit me up when ever you got the cash at hand and its urs :D. i ll drop in any gas i ll have at them time if i have any. since you are in ballyfermot you can come a bit late in the afternoon so you can test fire it "out in the open" kinda :D

I'll take it in 2 weeks if it's there defo . I'll get back to ya then thanks :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Hindmarsh

GlennGeo wrote: »
    Looking for a decent air soft sniper riffle let me no what yas have

i have a asg styre ssg sniper rifle.
    comes with bi pod, sling, sight (4x Zoom) and spare mag.
    shoots under 1 joule.
    olive drab colour.
    scope is swiss arms 4x

it does have slight wearing on the paint but that's to be expected. never skirmished with. just pinking in the garden
    €150

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Unsinnig

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Hindmarsh

Hindmarsh wrote: »
    i have a asg styre ssg sniper rifle.
    comes with bi pod, sling, sight (4x Zoom) and spare mag.
    shoots under 1 joule.
    olive drab colour.
    scope is swiss arms 4x

it does have slight wearing on the paint but that's to be expected. never skirmished with. just pinking in the garden
    €150

price drop €130

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭tonycombat

Selling this:

Cyma M14 Socom: Shoots at 325 fps, new motor & gearbox installed. Cosmetic damage to rear iron sight and side rail, shoots perfectly semi & full auto. Really good range & accuracy
    Comes with Scope mount, G3 sling, 1 hi cap 3 mid caps, 9.6 volt 600mah G&P battery
    Price €120

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mick43

hi there, just reading your tread.ive got a mauser sr with folding stock and scope in mint condition hardly used.the rifle is the best type of sr on the market to date.if your interested get back to me.cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

mick43 wrote: »
    hi there, just reading your tread.ive got a mauser sr with folding stock and scope in mint condition hardly used.the rifle is the best type of sr on the market to date.if your interested get back to me.cheers

Hi, might be a little over your budget but take a look anyway.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056560787

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mick43

theres also a bipod included looking for 150e

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vkchris

I have a well l96 with a bipod for 80e shooting 320fps
    Chris

is it still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭stephan7527

friend of mine selling mauser with bipod and scope and 1 mag looking 180 for it ,let me now and will get more detials for you

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭BAZZx99

i have a sa1 with 1 mag new trigger installed looking for 140 ono

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mooreluke94

ive got an r700 here for fifty quid including scope (9x zoom)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056830833

• Registered Users Posts: 4 zPlude2234

I got a G&G G96 for sale or for trade! Ive been looking to trade this for an f2000 for a while, but couldnt find one! The condition is almost new, only about 30 rounds through it, and have not taken it on the field yet. We could discuss a price or a trade if you are interested! :D

ive got an r700 here for fifty quid including scope (9x zoom)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056830833

I'd take that r700 but I can't get to Meath you ever In Dublin ?

Glenn

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭cormac.js

Steyr SSG not as expensive as the rest. Bolt Action. One problem which can be explained. 100 Euro or open to trade.

• Advertisement
Advertisement