Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KJW M700 Custom Paint, Silver WE MEU 1911 + 2x42 Red/Green Scope

Options
  • 19-12-2011 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

The items below are for sale:
    1) KJW M700 Gas Sniper: Comes with:
    • 3 Leak-Free mags ( all were cycled recently to make sure)
    • 3-9X40E Scope with rangefinder style crosshair (brand unknown)
    • Heavy duty rifle sling with leather hooks
    • Custom paint job as seen on pictures.
    • NCSTAR Harris style bipod with box and add-ons so it can be mounted also on rail and barrel.
    The rifle is in prestige condition and im the second owner. It has never been skirmished and only used for plinking (same was for the first owner as well). It shoots around 290fps and you get 4-5 mags per fill depending on temperature. The fps on this sniper is adjustable. Selling because i can't stand watching it gathering dust 200 €.

2)WE MEU 1911 Silver with Pro-Grips:Comes with:
    • Original silver mag + we/socom silver mag , both leak free
    • Strike system plastic carry case
    • Lanyard ( new and unused)
    • Serpa Holster (clone but for some weird reason with original marking) with belt clip and the legstrap platform ( only used once the legstrap platform)
    • Original box also available.
    The pistol is in prestige condition and im the first owner. It was "skirmished" once and by "skirmished" i mean it came along for a nice day in the woodland but it wasn't used. I ve never chrono'ed it but its below 1J as it was bought from airsofteire and they rate it at 270 fps. Selling because it is/feels too big for my hands. 160€ (The whole package costed over 230€ without shipping).

3) Walther 2X42 Top Point:Comes with:
    • Flip up lens covers
    The scope is in prestige condition the only wear is on the battery cap. 30€

Will answer any questions. Im interested only in a PX4 ( TM or clone) and aimpoint scope with a high profile. Have to be in prestige condition and cash adjustment is possible either way.

Usual Boards Rules:
    No off thread offers.
    No thread spoiling.
    No time wasting.
    Also:
    No posting/delivery.
    No postal order/bank transfers/cheques. Cash/paypal only.
    Caveat emptor applies here and that is why i won't post (along with the zero trust in an post).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

more pictures

picture of the wear on the scope battery cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭SeanD

how much for the 1911?

sorry, dident see the price there. lol

SeanD wrote: »
    sorry, dident see the price there. lol

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Steo_123

Steo_123 wrote: »

lovely aeg mate but not my cup of tea. :D

would also be interested in a an M4 CQB or CQB - SD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

any interest in selling/ trading the Serpa?

Jsmurff wrote: »
    any interest in selling/ trading the Serpa?

never mind I see you wont except postal order or do post :pac: thats a damned shame..............
    Ive never ever had any issus with posting an airsoft item weather it be accessery's, tactical gear or guns :/

Also for people who dont know what Caveat Emptor means SIZE="2"](as I didnt know)[/SIZE]:
    Under the doctrine of caveat emptor, the buyer could not recover from the seller for defects on the property that rendered the property unfit for ordinary purposes. The only exception was if the seller actively concealed latent defects or otherwise made material misrepresentations amounting to fraud.

• Advertisement

never mind I see you wont except postal order or do post :pac: thats a damned shame..............

i really really hate An post mate . plus the an post office incharge for parkwest area is a 20-25 euro cab fare trip and its not even a round trip. :)

dinko4gr wrote: »
    i really really hate An post mate . plus the an post office incharge for parkwest area is a 20-25 euro cab fare trip and its not even a round trip. :)

aha I se a hole load of awkward :pac: oh well c'est la vie! if it ever happens that your in North Cork or Iam in your nek of the woods OR you meraculously change your mind Ide love to do buissnes :)

aha I se a hole load of awkward :pac: oh well c'est la vie! if it ever happens that your in North Cork or Iam in your nek of the woods OR you meraculously change your mind Ide love to do buissnes :)

if i change my mind you ll be given first refusal :D

cheers bud I'l hold you to that :)

try me with trades ppl

try me with trades ppl

what he said ^^^^

everything still available

will post but only the full packages and with registered post splitted.

still available

Scope SOLD . M700 and MEU 1911 still available

it was sold here to avoid any issues with mods :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭airsoftisfun

will you do a part exchange for the m700 ill do an asg aug a2 missing a hop unit its completely stock and it fires under 1 joule it was shooting 310 fps before the hop up broke its basicly brand new only used once in a game of airsoft and i can add cash to sweeten the deeal if you could meet in north dublin

or
    a aps m4 cqb asr 103 also has no hop up and it doesnt have a switch assembely either both where bought at the same time in mia a few months ago the m4 fired about .9 joule before it broke i can also offer cash with it but you would have to come up to north dublin as i can get to park west/clondalkin any time soon

will you do a part exchange for the m700 ill do an asg aug a2 missing a hop unit its completely stock and it fires under 1 joule it was shooting 310 fps before the hop up broke its basicly brand new only used once in a game of airsoft and i can add cash to sweeten the deeal if you could meet in north dublin

or
    a aps m4 cqb asr 103 also has no hop up and it doesnt have a switch assembely either both where bought at the same time in mia a few months ago the m4 fired about .9 joule before it broke i can also offer cash with it but you would have to come up to north dublin as i can get to park west/clondalkin any time soon

already have an aug a1 mate. the aps m4 would be an ideal trade if it was working. but due to not been able to drive and not been on the tech side to fix anything im afraid i ll have to pass. thanks for the offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Rico_98

How much for just the holster or is it being sold as like a package

Rico_98 wrote: »

atm only as a package mate and i already promised J first refusal in case i decide to split. :) if i did it would be something the 35+ postage though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Rico_98

atm only as a package mate and i already promised J first refusal in case i decide to split. :) if i did it would be something the 35+ postage though.

Ok thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭buckeye89

How much for the bipod and the holster together?

buckeye89 wrote: »
    How much for the bipod and the holster together?

i ll probably split the packages into separate items second week of January. cant really give any prices right now as i would rather sell as set. its well priced as set. as i already mentioned Jsmurff has first refusal for the hoster. i ll give you first refusal for the bipod and second for the holster if J changes his mind if you want.

and up we go !

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭ramboo

hello if u want to sell ur serpa, how much???

• Advertisement

take a m4 s-system for m700?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement