Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milk in a glass bottle

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sarahn586

I have had the same issues iv been getting it delivered since Feb but in de last 2 months it smells off and it tastes really strong even my child won't drink it anymore says it tastes funny... I asked de guy what time he delivers it to de house thinking I might not b bringing it in early enough n he sed half 5 but recently my partner was coming home from work at 3am and de guy was droppin it off then and it didn't come from a refrigerated van. Even wen he picked it up it wasn't cold. Also I find wen I rinse the bottle out it has strange stains that won't rinse off don't really no if that's relavent.. I'm finishing off this month cause a guy from glanbia called today thankfully n is gonna deliver good aul golden vale hope this helps...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

sarahn586 wrote: »
    I have had the same issues iv been getting it delivered since Feb but in de last 2 months it smells off and it tastes really strong even my child won't drink it anymore says it tastes funny... I asked de guy what time he delivers it to de house thinking I might not b bringing it in early enough n he sed half 5 but recently my partner was coming home from work at 3am and de guy was droppin it off then and it didn't come from a refrigerated van. Even wen he picked it up it wasn't cold. Also I find wen I rinse the bottle out it has strange stains that won't rinse off don't really no if that's relavent.. I'm finishing off this month cause a guy from glanbia called today thankfully n is gonna deliver good aul golden vale hope this helps...

Please make an effort not to write your posts in "text-speak" when using this forum. Thanks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Welcome to boards antodeman, I just cleaned up your posts there, for some reason the quoting of the other posts messed up. Also, please don't post mobile numbers, if you want to advertise a service please contact hello@boards.ie for details on advertising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

antodeman have a week off for ignoring a mod.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Folks,

There seems to be a lot of they said/we said/rumours/speculation going on here, the fact of the matter is there are different suppliers supplying similar services around the area, if you want to try them out I would recommend trying them, this thread I feel has ran it's course.

If any supplier wants to go about advertising on boards contact hello@boards.ie.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement