Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SVD (Wood Kit, Scope)/M9/Glock18/L85/etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

is the l85 still for sale and are you willing to post ?

still holding it for nerovad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

yeah well keep me posted been looking for one of these,s for a while . i will pay for postage to dublin . .

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭walks86

I have a C02 Taurus pt99 with 2 leak free mags if your interested. paint is worn at the back of the grip but that is only due to a buttstock repeatedly scraping off it when i wasn't paying attention one day!is well maintained and no issues at all. was going to respray it but am getting a 5-7 so it has gone down the to-do list.

Interested in the l85

Thanks Walks but I already have 2 PT99's :)

I'll keep you updated toshiba as it happens.

good man terror .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭deadcensus

do you still have the dragonov??

deadcensus wrote: »
    do you still have the dragonov??

yes.

what,s the story with the l85 ?

it's still held for nevorad. seriously, if he doesn't want it i will let you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Varden

hey man any interest in an A&K M249 MkII i have a thread for it for more info?... (btw to trade for SVD)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭legionaire1

it's still held for nevorad. seriously, if he doesn't want it i will let you know!

Offer asking on the L85,
    i know other people made offers but here is the sweetener for you.I have a original L85 box which I can post to you so you can wrap it up in that and post L85 back to me.

i'm still waiting for nevorad, he's explained his delay and that's fine by me, we arranged to meet later in the month and unless he changes his mind i won't be accepting any other offers. if he does, toshiba is first in line, but i've stated i do not want to post so unless he's collecting, i would go for your option.

varden - where are you based?

also:

Glock 18 and M9 polished. Just want both gone at this stage. Decent offers secure, would rather collection.

to recap - glock had a firing problem with got it, never really looked into it. m9 is OK, metal, mag slighty leaky at times.

Glock - 40

M9 Full Metal - 50

Collected.

80 for both. Think that's a more than reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭reaper501

hay man i have a custam m4 it has a tight bore barrel mag pul forwerd grip king arms gears and g&g high speed moter would u trade for the svd if u still have it

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Any pictures of thd glock polished? And is it the fire selector or the firing assembly thats wrong with it?

Any pictures of thd glock polished? And is it the fire selector or the firing assembly thats wrong with it?

Sorry, bad wording. Only the M9 is polished, they are as they are in the pictures.

Haven't used the Glock since day one, bought it here as an apparently 100% pistol but it was screwed out of the box. Fire selector was wonky, and firing it, you'd sometimes get a few shots, sometimes it would expel all the gas at once. I'm sure it's fixable if you're well up on troubleshooting but to be honest I'm not really and haven't looked at it since or even attempted to.

could you try firing it while pushing the magazine up firmly and see if that solves it? Im interested in buying it, just waiting for some money to come through tomorrow first

could you try firing it while pushing the magazine up firmly and see if that solves it? Im interested in buying it, just waiting for some money to come through tomorrow first

I would if I had any gas, which I don't, sorry :o

losted interest in this thread going to move on . i,m getting old keeping an eye on it :rolleyes:

losted interest in this thread going to move on . i,m getting old keeping an eye on it :rolleyes:

Mate I couldn't care less. I don't know what your problem is, but your impatient attitude doesn't do you any favors. Noticed it again earlier on the Agm M4 thread. I told you 2 things already.

1) That I did not want to post the L85.

2) That I was holding it for Nevorad.

I told you I would tell you if it fell through. It didn't, but you posted about 4 times with the same question over and over. I don't know why.

If Nevorad falls through on the L85, I will post it on this thread.

• Advertisement

Take 30 for the glock collected? Can collect pretty much any day as im in GMIT. Are you still out in oranmore?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

Offer a kjw m1911 w/2 mags one needs new seals - for the svd

need a aeg wrote: »
    Offer a kjw m1911 w/2 mags one needs new seals - for the svd

Sorry that's not really a fair trade at all. The SVD has a real wood kit and illuminated scope, and the scope alone almost cost the worth of the 1911! In fact it cost me about 170 for the scope and wood kit, let alone the worth of the SVD itself (I still have the plastic black foregrip and stock)
    Take 30 for the glock collected? Can collect pretty much any day as im in GMIT. Are you still out in oranmore?

I'm going to hold out for 40, if it doesn't sell I'll just keep it as a display piece, thanks for the offer though. I'd accept lower if the person was taking the M9 as well, but otherwise I think 40 is fair enough...

Ooooh forgot to mention I wouldn't expect the wood kit what so ever

need a aeg wrote: »
    Ooooh forgot to mention I wouldn't expect the wood kit what so ever

That's fair enough but to be honest I don't want to be left with the wood kit, thanks anyway!

Ahhh damn wanted an svd for a while , anything your lookingbfor I could add to sweeten the deal , and you could sell the wood kit no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Cheers again David, the L85 is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Italianstyle

I'm to lazy to read through all the posts plus I'm using my phone, but if the svd, glock and 1911 pd are still there, how much would you want cash? Also is the pd co2?

I'm to lazy to read through all the posts plus I'm using my phone, but if the svd, glock and 1911 pd are still there, how much would you want cash? Also is the pd co2?

I'd take 100 for the PD and Glock. Yes, PD is Co2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Italianstyle

Great ill take them. Is the svd gone too?

Advertisement