Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SVD (Wood Kit, Scope)/M9/Glock18/L85/etc

Options
  • 06-01-2012 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all. Looking to trade a few pieces I never use much at all. What I'm looking for...

- Stg44
    - Luger
    - Taurus PT99 frame, if someone has parts, or magazines
    - M16A1
    - Saw Mk2

I'll consider cash if there's no trades about, so I'll revist that whenever.

SVD. A&K, Wood Kit, mount, illuminated scope red/green (will have to look more into it, but it was expensive at the time, I think about 100 euro). Two points - mag isn't working right, seems spring is gone, works if you hold it upside down and I just never got around to getting a mid-cap like I planned on. Also, the bolt that holds the foregrip in place went missing, so it tends to slide down, but it's an easy fix that I just again didn't get around to. Just needs a tubular piece of metal, sort of like a dowel. 320fps.

DSC01993.jpg

Polished M9. KJW, HFC grips, mag I think very slightly leaking, never used it apart from test firing it to make sure it worked, but got it here as a trade. 290fps.

DSC01995.jpg

Glock 18 ASG. Again, got it here, and it was a bit wonky out of the box, selector switch is a bit finicky but manageable, but it wasn't firing correctly when I got it, sometimes fires OK other times only in spats. Was irritated so ended up just putting it in the wardrobe and forgetting about it! 300-310fps.

DSC01997.jpg

Army L85. Again, got here, not used much, blowback is disabled, short mag in picture but I also have the original hi-cap magazine that comes with it. It's 300fps.

DSC01994.jpg

1911PD. Same story as above, only fired once after getting it, thought I'd like it but prefer the regular 1911 so decided not to keep this more or less the day I got it. 320-325fps.

DSC01996.jpg

TM EBB M9, it's missing the pistol grips, but works OK, would guess it to be about 150fps or so.

DSC01998.jpg

I don't have pictures but I also have an MP40, Scar GBB, and a few others I might add in a while.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Stockey1994

would you be interested in swapping a gbb mp5 for a pistol it only needs a new mag

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

please list the muzzle energy for all the guns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sorry I forgot about that. Edited it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭derek84

how much you looking for the l85 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

how much for the l85?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

If/when you decide to sell how much you would you want for the PD?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭callum wallace

what about a we m1911 for the glock 18c pictures are on my thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056503134

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

i have a we 4 inch luger brand new in the box in perfect condition . what would you offer me from what you have on offer . will get foto,s of the luger up a.s.a.p

i have a we 4 inch luger brand new in the box in perfect condition . what would you offer me from what you have on offer . will get foto,s of the luger up a.s.a.p

i only want the gloc 18c cause i want something like a glock18c for my new load out and the m1911 comes with two mags and is in good condition internally but a few scratches on the outside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

Would you be interested in trading the L85 for a 1911+cash? The 1911 is the bog stranded 1911 that was used is ww2, Vietnam and still carried by most older officers today, its a kjw comes with box and mag its full metal its an amazing gun to hold i have 2 of them which is why im willing to lose one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hey there Terror Firmer,for the L85 ill offer both of my guns on my thred if u like, an AK Spetsnaz with 2 mags, 2 batterys and a charger. And My SIGMA 40f with 2 mags 1hi and 1 regular! Check the thred and see what u think! Im also intrested in the Scar for the same deal, Cheers.

Would you be interested in trading the L85 for a 1911+cash? The 1911 is the bog stranded 1911 that was used is ww2, Vietnam and still carried by most older officers today, its a kjw comes with box and mag its full metal its an amazing gun to hold i have 2 of them which is why im willing to lose one :D

i really do like the l85 how much cash would you want and i do lie that m9 is it gas or co2

Thanks for the offers. Like I said I was hoping on the off chance of a trade and I don't really need the money, and obviously swapping is an easier way of getting what I want as opposed to selling for second hand value and having to purchase brand new, which is why I'm leaving off on the cash sales for awhile.
    would you be interested in swapping a gbb mp5 for a pistol it only needs a new mag

No thanks, thanks anyway.
    what about a we m1911 for the glock 18c pictures are on my thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056503134

You do know the Glock is as described i.e needs a bit of a look at.
    Would you be interested in trading the L85 for a 1911+cash? The 1911 is the bog stranded 1911 that was used is ww2, Vietnam and still carried by most older officers today, its a kjw comes with box and mag its full metal its an amazing gun to hold i have 2 of them which is why im willing to lose one

Is it gas or co2, what sort of cash were you thinking or do you've anything else to trade?
    Hey there Terror Firmer,for the L85 ill offer both of my guns on my thred if u like, an AK Spetsnaz with 2 mags, 2 batterys and a charger. And My SIGMA 40f with 2 mags 1hi and 1 regular! Check the thred and see what u think! Im also intrested in the Scar for the same deal, Cheers.

Thanks but no thanks, had both of those before, not for me.

Depends on what you're looking for really, I would value the Luger at about 80 if that's any inclination.

PS - The M9 is gas, to the person that asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

Hi ,

How about a Bell 1911 (mint Green Gas) and 30euro in your hand for the L85?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

Interest gone GL with the sales

Sale Prices:

L85 - 130
    M9 - 80
    G18 - 70
    1911 - 70
    M9 EBB - 10

Won't sell the SVD, I've decided. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭legionaire1

Sale Prices:

L85 - 130
    M9 - 80
    G18 - 70
    1911 - 70
    M9 EBB - 10

Won't sell the SVD, I've decided. :)

Offer asking on the M9 EBB.

Any news on my offer? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Ghostcod

offer 130 posted:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

best price on the 1911?

I'd prefer collection on the L85, but I'll see how it goes.

Sorry Vents, somehow missed that. What sort of cash you talking? Not entirely wild on the Bell 1911 but I'll still definitely consider it!

I don't mind posting the M9 EBB either, provided you're alright with paying postage?

how much more would you want for posting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭legionaire1

I'd prefer collection on the L85, but I'll see how it goes.

Sorry Vents, somehow missed that. What sort of cash you talking? Not entirely wild on the Bell 1911 but I'll still definitely consider it!

I don't mind posting the M9 EBB either, provided you're alright with paying postage?

Offered first on the M9 EBB

Ghostcod wrote: »
    how much more would you want for posting :D

or i could order a courier.

Pistol, case, cleaning rod, Can of Armsgas and €30.

Hows that sound?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

well the luger stands me 140e . if your willing to trade the l85 i,m interested if not i will hold onto the luger . thanks .

Ghostcod wrote: »
    or i could order a courier.

is that ok :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

offer this for eithernthe l85 or SVD?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056514717

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭anto993

i no you said you dont want to sell the svd but could i temp you with a trade. i have a gas m700 sniper rifle in perfect working order still in the box.

Advertisement