Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ParisOutrage_

Has nobody got any idea what questions came up for HL DEB History Dictatorship and democracy? I really need these post them here, on the spreadsheet, PM me, just please if you know them, tell me!

yeah seriously guys, someone must know what the dictatorship and democracy if they can give the other topics! please!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 battalion93

Do you have the HL DEB History Dictatorship and democracy questions?

If you have the HL DEB History Dictatorship and democracy questions could you please, please share them, I'll be you best friend :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Username18

Did break even anaylsis come up on anybodies exam paper for business HL??!! :O

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

i have the chemistry HL if u want it

So post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

Could anyone help with out with this. I have my Home Ec mock on Tuesday and i know that
    additives
    are coming up and i know that you need to
    classify 3 types
    . But i was just wondering on how you would do it! Would you for example start off with
    colouring and then only do natural or would you have to do synthetic as well? And then if you were doing flavourings would you have to do natural and artificial?
    Im confused :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

DO NOT ask for PMs.

DO NOT say you have a paper and ask people to PM you.

DO NOT use txtspk

Post what you have (using spoilers) or add it to the spreadsheet.

Repeating the same message over and over, clearly asking for PMs instead of sticking to the open sharing spirit of this thread will get your post deleted and a repeat will get you banned.

There is a spreadsheet that people put a lot of work into here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 brianlavelle10

how exactly do i get to look at a spoiler?

how exactly do i get to look at a spoiler?

Highlight it.

That's in the first post, which if you see the thread title, it tells you to read.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 33 Geo20Limerick

german pointers? DEB or EXAMCRAFT

just pointers, no spoilers ;0

german pointers? DEB or EXAMCRAFT

just pointers, no spoilers ;0

Both on the spreadsheet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭montown

Does anyone have examcraft HL geography? Info on the spreadsheet is much too vague!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Exam

i dont think the accounting deb is right on the spreadsheet, also is there any decent moths on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 usernamee

Maths Higher Level DEB Paper 2? other then whats on spreadsheet..i'm in desperate need :(

usernamee wrote: »
    Ya it can't be because it says both cash budgeting AND production budgets for question 9 which isn't possible..info on spreadsheet isn't very reliable.

None of the information here is reliable.
    Every year there is at least one clown posting fake 'hints'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ohno.com

can some give me the english ol debs paper 2? i have geography hl and will have home ec tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Deathbymocks

Does anyone know if
    tabular
    comes up in the DEB accounting paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 perfectchick

please anyone have examcraft accounting HL IN desperate need of it please !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I was told to expect
    Plath and dancing at lughansa,
    so ive been going over it all day :3

SPOILERS PLEASE!!! - Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 8 FMLMocks

Does anyone know the exact questions coming up on the OL DEB Irish Paper 2? Like the Pro's and Poetry questions? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alexm09090

Does anyone know in accounting mock is ordinary shares or divindend in part (B)

ON DEB and EXMCRFT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Walshy93

The spreadsheet has been updated with HL DEB history dictatorship and democracy.
    Just wondering can anyone edit the spreadsheet and how reliable is it?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 feckedformocks

anyone know where they took the comprehensions from on irish paper 2? either examcraft or debs?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ihatetheleavin

Can someone please give me a few spoilers on Examcraft chemistry, a lot of people seem to have done the DEB paper but please if anyone did the Examcraft paper I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Dally2009

Can somebody PM me the Irish OL blag for examcraft. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sam12

anyone have agg sc EXAMCRAFT and any hints on the french aural examcraft whats it about cause im really bad at the tape..??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sam12

ash2012 wrote: »
    Any one know who made the paper with the french hl aural about
    canicross dog racing ?
    Thanks

To use spoilers -
    Your Text Here [/spoiler] - Mod

[spoiler[deb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RachelC1994

Could you send me the maths paper 2 OL debs pleeeease :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RachelC1994

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    I have DEB papers: Geog HL, Maths OL paper 1, English HL paper 1 and 2, for anyone who needs them

can you please please pleeeease send me maths paper 2 OL DEBS??! MUCH APPRECIATED if you could :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Deathbymocks

Exam wrote: »
    i dont think the accounting deb is right on the spreadsheet, also is there any decent moths on this?

Why do you think its wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Exam

Because i heard somone say that there would be a
    tabular questions
    onit, which there doesnt appear to be.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement