Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Kellogs92

thank u so much i have never done hl english before so im really stuck! do you do home ec?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 EzFitzHar

Help is muchly appricated!!! :)

Highlight it :)

Anyone got spoilers on Hamlet question for DEB? like there's
    Hamlet Character Question
    but what's the other option?

a lot of people are sayin for the hamlet deb question that
    its the theme of deception
    but im still confused if thats actually for deb or examcraft!

Mod Note: READ THE FIRST POST re: SPOILERS!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Help is muchly appricated!!! :)

Just highlight them.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭anomynous

is it
    Geibhean
    for poetry and
    caca milis
    for pros coming up on the mock paper??? that is what ive heard but not sure as everyone is talking about HL irish on this....but neeeeed to know OL irish please

• Advertisement

for anyone who wants to know if their papers are deb or examcraft: my teachers told us that we hafta pay 8 euro for each paper, and 16 euro for english and maths and irish (coz they are 2 papers) so i went on the deb.ie website before and went into corrections and it said 8 euro then i went on the examcraft.ie website and went on corrections and it said 7.25 so thats how im guessin mine are debs just hope im right! hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LittleMiss1

Irish ordinary DEB exam....

Spoiler: Geibhean, An tearrach Thiar, Oisin i Tir na nog, Caca Milis

Essay:
    Spoiler: Gadai Sa Teach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Daaniellle

For English Hamlet Q, a lot of you have been saying completely different things from whats flying around in my school, what i heard was, for hamlet ..
    Hamlet Vs Claudius or something the lines of how Hamlet is perceived to the audience or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 EzFitzHar

Not sure which company but these are the two Hamlet questions that come up on the paper my friend had.
    Deception and then how Hamlet is perceived my the audience.

can someone give me home ec debs please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rose.LC

Read first post carefully and follow it, or don't post! - Mod.

(Hamlet) dont think so it just means how
    hamlet was deceived by people in his life like Claudius, Gertrude, Polonius, Laertes, etc.

What about DEBS?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

Does anyone know the long Qs in the business mock?

Geo10 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the long Qs in the business mock?

We were hinted
    TQM for the ABQ
    [DEB]

You were hinted in the first post in this thread to use spoilers for ALL hints too! Final warning. - Mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 L.C.girl

DEB chemistry (HL) and irish (HL) ?? :)

L.C.girl wrote: »
    DEB Home Ec HL?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

L.C.girl wrote: »
    Not sure what company but our Irish teacher told us:
    Essay: an culu eacnamaiochta, Poem: Colscaradh, Prose: Hurlamaboc, A Thig Ná Tot orm: about his youth. The comprehensions are on the Breton language and some convict. You need to know the plural and singular for man and woman in the tuisil ginideach apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 8 LaurH

Anybody know whats coming up in the Chemistry HL,DEB Paper? Please help! :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Sammytammy

Kellogs92 wrote: »
    Rose.LC wrote: »
    Bio HL mock spolier:
    photosynthesis, male reproductive system, label heart and that, pH activity of enzyme, nervous system
    irish DEB HL mock spoiler:
    géibheann and lasair choille/caca milis... essay some thing to do with the irish language and something else to do with social problems, eg. poverty, unemployment, emigration, violence etc.

anyone have chemistry or physics spoilers? would be much appreciated :)[is that debs?]

Do u remember any other questions such as homestais or anything please trying to figure out wat paper I getting x

• Advertisement

DEB HOME EC EXAM???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lc4life

Physics HL questions not sure what paper just what i was told by our teacher.
    Experiments: Mechanics: co-planar equilibrium one. Sound: Sonometer exp. Electricity: Joules law or resistivity Heat: Heat of fusion of ice/heat of vaporisation of steam.
    Section B
    2 questions on electricity one on light. Were told to revise capacitors aswell. Whole question on the option aswell.

Anyone got help for Chemistry, Maths, Accounting or German all Higher Level.

DEB HOME EC EXAM???

I seen in previous post that
    education was elective 3 and protein is q1

Mod Note: READ THE FIRST POST re: SPOILERS!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

lc4life wrote: »
    Physics HL questions not sure what paper just what i was told by our teacher.
    Experiments: Mechanics: co-planar equilibrium one. Sound: Sonometer exp. Electricity: Joules law or resistivity Heat: Heat of fusion of ice/heat of vaporisation of steam.
    I love you. :D
    We were told there's a question on
    waves
    too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 me_at

Hey..
    If anyone has any predictions for Ag Science HL, Maths OL, Geography HL anything really.. That would be great.
    German DEB -
    For the listening it's fairly hard. The first part is about Green Sisters. They're volunteers in a hospital. They wear green uniforms. The second part is about a guy being worried bout being on a tv interview. He no longer wants to do it. The third part is a conversation between two cousins. It states that they are 'kuzzinen' and 'wetter' and something about mentioning her in the interview etc. The fourth part, the news part, is difficult. Chicken meat is unsuitable for retail market. Worse than other meats. There is a 28 car pile up. I don't know if this helps lol. I haven't done the exam yet but supposedly the Ausserung zum Thema is about people with disabilities?

Irish -
    Hurlamaboc, Dís, Lasair Choille. Geibheann, An t-Earrach Thiar or An Spailpín Fanach..

Hope that helps.. Anyone with any more ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Leaving_cert

Has anyone done their Irish or French aural yet and know what company it was ?

Sammytammy wrote: »

is that debs or examcraft??

Not sure Hun just seen it in previous post

Not sure Hun just seen it in previous post
    ok well thanks foe the help :) do you have english hl paper 1 and 2 and geog hl?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Leaving_cert

for anyone who wants to know if their papers are deb or examcraft: my teachers told us that we hafta pay 8 euro for each paper, and 16 euro for english and maths and irish (coz they are 2 papers) so i went on the deb.ie website before and went into corrections and it said 8 euro then i went on the examcraft.ie website and went on corrections and it said 7.25 so thats how im guessin mine are debs just hope im right! hope this helps :)

I'm doing 7 subjects and my papers cost €110 so do u know which they are ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement