Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 LCkillme

Any hints on p2 English examcraft and DEB please ppm me.
    Also help on history essays essays +
    French abstract topics would be appreciated :) thanks

Oh and how do you know the DEB papers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

fccallan wrote: »
    Any predictions for DEB english?
    pm me,
    TQM is the ABQ on business HL

fccallan, I've moved your post from the "LC 2012 Predictions" thread (which is for the actual leaving cert) to here as it seems like it is mocks-related. Correct me if I'm wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

Does anyone know what's on examcraft OL Irish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 EzFitzHar

I'm really confused. How do you know if your paper is examcraft or DEB?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

EzFitzHar wrote: »
    I'm really confused. How do you know if your paper is examcraft or DEB?

What Doyler101 said Examcraft has the barcode on it. I dunno about DEB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

If anyone knows what's coming up on the RE mock please please tell me. I just really need to know what's coming up on section G as I haven't any of it studied yet! :confused:
    If anyone has their RE mock before the 10th of Jan can you let me know as I'm panicking here LOL! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Leaving_cert

Has anybody done their French or irish aural and know what company it is so then I can figure out if my mocks are debs or examcraft from the answers ? I have some hints but I don't know for what paper .

silversky wrote: »
    What Doyler101 said Examcraft has the barcode on it. I dunno about DEB

They both have barcodes I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

EzFitzHar wrote: »
    Thank you! :) So does anyone know which paper
    Deception
    came up on now? I'll be sure to post spoilers once I start mine on monday.
    Oh is the barcode on the back of the paper?

Examcraft. All our teachers get the same papers every year. Plus we were told that we didnt do the theme thats up.

Reventon93 wrote: »
    Examcraft. All our teachers get the same papers every year. Plus we were told that we didnt do the theme thats up.

That's annoying :( Think my school use DEB! oh well, guess it's just a practice for real thing now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 wheelbarrow25

Anyone know anything for DEB English accounting or business?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 LCkillme

Does DEB not have the barcode on the Left and examcraft on the right? French HL please...:/

• Registered Users Posts: 8 roro500

Hi :) Thanks for the hints... are these DEB or examcraft?
    For History:
    India is the document Q.
    and i don't do geography. Do you know what poem is coming up in Irish or what the question is for a Thig Ná Thit Orm?

I think
    Mo Ghrá sa or an t-earrach thiar
    for irish, they were really hinted at anyway, but I could have a different paper to you... and no teacher in my school does Thig ná thit orm, only an triail! Sorry! I think they're exmcraft...thank you so much for the history!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tonyyy17

I have my mocks starting Friday so if anyone could give me some help as to whats coming up in the following subjects it would be much appreciated!
    English P1 & P2 [H]
    Geography [H]
    DCG [H]
    Construction Studies [H]
    Agricultural Science [H]
    LCVP [C]

Once I finish my mocks I will post all these papers up if anyone wants them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Missmiddleton

Higher level Art History
    Ordinary Level Maths

Anyone any hints for the DEB papers?

Anyone know whats coming up for the composition section for English Higher Level? Short Stories etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 DeathtotheLC

Has anyone done their French Aural yet so I would be able to tell which Mock exam pappers my school is using....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CK93

Spanish HL Aural for ExamCraft is impossible!
    Make sure to know the
    weather really well as it's impossible to understand the man that is speaking.
    Also it wouldn't be a bad idea
    to know a bit of background information on Penelope Cruz's husband and about their wedding as that comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

deb have barcodes on the back and front and left hand side, examcraft have them on the right

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

Geo10 wrote: »
    If anyone knows what's coming up on the RE mock please please tell me. I just really need to know what's coming up on section G as I haven't any of it studied yet! :confused:
    If anyone has their RE mock before the 10th of Jan can you let me know as I'm panicking here LOL! :eek:

wait what date is your religion on? mine is next friday all i know for sec G is
    something from the last 3 chapters
    do you have any spoilers for Religion?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

xclw wrote: »
    wait what date is your religion on? mine is next friday all i know for sec G is
    something from the last 3 chapters
    do you have any spoilers for Religion?

Mines on Friday the 10th of January. Sorry i have no idea what's coming up! :confused:
    Thanks for that anyway, it narrows that section down! :D do u know anything about world religions?
    If I find out anything before next Friday I'll let you know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭anomynous

anyone know whats coming up for ordinary irish? help would be much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Sammytammy

Home ec anyone ?? Or ordinary french biology hl short ques either and DEB higher level business :) please people mwah x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 anonimous

hey! my mocks start next thursday and are all DEB as far as i know - any spoilers would be very much appreciated!

english (h)
    irish (h)
    maths (o)
    french (h)
    art history (h)
    biology (h)
    history (h)

and of course i'll post up everything as i'm finished them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Kellogs92

hey everyone im new to this. Im repeatin my leavin this yr so its my last chance to prove myself that i can do better but i really could do with help with my mocks so i would really appreciate it if someone could tell me whats coming up on hl english paper 1 and 2 and home ec, both debs? thanks so much :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rose.LC

Bio HL mock spolier:
    photosynthesis, male reproductive system, label heart and that, pH activity of enzyme, nervous system
    irish DEB HL mock spoiler:
    géibheann and lasair choille/caca milis... essay some thing to do with the irish language and something else to do with social problems, eg. poverty, unemployment, emigration, violence etc.

anyone have chemistry or physics spoilers? would be much appreciated :)

Rose.LC wrote: »
    Bio HL mock spolier:
    photosynthesis, male reproductive system, label heart and that, pH activity of enzyme, nervous system
    irish DEB HL mock spoiler:
    géibheann and lasair choille/caca milis... essay some thing to do with the irish language and something else to do with social problems, eg. poverty, unemployment, emigration, violence etc.

anyone have chemistry or physics spoilers? would be much appreciated :)[is that debs?]

is that debs?

Kellogs92 wrote: »
    is that debs?
    im pretty sure it is because my school prefers DEB to examcraft or any of them, but im not 100% sure!

ok thanks a mill? do you have english hl paper 1 and 2 and home ec hl by any chance?

• Advertisement

Kellogs92 wrote: »
    ok thanks a mill? do you have english hl paper 1 and 2 and home ec hl by any chance?
    english mock spoiler (think its DEB but not fully sure):
    plath/heaney, literary genre, hamlet character Q
    hope thats some help to you! good luck :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement