Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers,Saturday February 18th,Cassidys Westmoreland Street,All Welcome

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

I'm going :) See you all there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Dress code? Is it fancy dress???

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

im dressing up all fancy :cool:

i think the lads are wearing jeans...

• Administrators Posts: 53,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

bluewolf wrote: »
    im dressing up all fancy :cool:

Me too, it's my first time out in 2 months without a cast :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Dress code? Is it fancy dress???
    Pembily wrote: »
    Me too, it's my first time out in 2 months without a cast :D

And I've just bought some new clothes! Lunch time shopping!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

awec wrote: »
    Ye can never have enough clothes.

That is very true. Even if I don't wear them Sat, I'll wear them again!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i am praying i fit into something i want to wear, i have a sneaky suspicion that ALL of my pants, skirts etc are TOOO BIG (now normally i would be like yippee with the weightloss thingy, but gah all my pants etc are the same size, unlike tops in various sizes, so if they don't fit i got nothing :( )

random q as i don't go out in dub very often. what seems like a decent amount of money to bring for sat nite?

• Advertisement

80euro. Or more. Depends what ye drink and how you plan on getting home etc.

Could possibly get away with less than that but I never have. :(

But there's an ATM machine inside coppers, so don't panic. :pac:

And whether or not you bring a hip flask! They search in Krystle but not Coppers!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

random q as i don't go out in dub very often. what seems like a decent amount of money to bring for sat nite?[/QUOTE]

Just enough for a cab home. Sure the lads will be buying your drinks all night anyway! Won't ye lads?... Lads?...

80euro. Or more. Depends what ye drink and how you plan on getting home etc.

Could possibly get away with less than that but I never have. :(

But there's an ATM machine inside coppers, so don't panic. :pac:

k not going home. stayin in hostel. i drink either pints, (as in bud etc) or pints of jack and coke :D depending on price.
    also atm no good to me. no money in bank :(
    And whether or not you bring a hip flask! They search in Krystle but not Coppers!

i don't own a hip flask and have no idea where to procure one :(
    i shall have a full bottle of voddy and over half a bottle of captains with me in the hostel however to go towards pre drinks drinks

ChannelNo5 wrote: »
    random q as i don't go out in dub very often. what seems like a decent amount of money to bring for sat nite?

Just enough for a cab home. Sure the lads will be buying your drinks all night anyway! Won't ye lads?... Lads?...[/QUOTE]

i LIKE the sound of this :D *contemplates best outfit that will encourage the gentlemen to buy me drinks * :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

hdowney wrote: »
    i am praying i fit into something i want to wear, i have a sneaky suspicion that ALL of my pants, skirts etc are TOOO BIG (now normally i would be like yippee with the weightloss thingy, but gah all my pants etc are the same size, unlike tops in various sizes, so if they don't fit i got nothing :( )

Coppers Entry €10,
    Zaytoon Kebab Meal €10,
    10 Pints €45-€50
    Jagerbombs €7-9
    Get absolutely mangled Priceless :pac:

awec right though you would need over €80 and there are loads of atms dotted around.

Coppers Entry €10,
    Zaytoon Kebab Meal €10,
    10 Pints €45-€50
    Jagerbombs €7-9

awec right though you would need over €80 and there are loads of atms dotted around.
    Pints are like 5 euro a touch.

Don't know about jack but double vodka redbulls are fecking expensive, think it's between 16 and 20 euro. Can't remember, it's been ages since I had a good booze up in Dublin.

sounds the same as down here so. i was aiming roughly 100 squids for the night (plus all the voddy and captains i have for pre drinks )

i don't own a hip flask and have no idea where to procure one :(
    Plastic coke bottle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I have my hip flask polished and ready to go anyway but will be on the Guinney for the night with im sure some yagers scattered throughout.Sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

you people and your hip flasks lol

Plastic coke bottle!

this could work, if i have any left when i have pre drank it all! :D
    Think I'll have a bottle of wine before heading in, to calm the old nerves. :pac:

noice

If you spend 10 euro in zaytoon you'll be disappointed, cause it's feckin stinking. :)

i know nothing about this zaytoon place. so i dunno. oh crap i may add in the price of dinner there, cos i is gonna be in dub all day :(

If you spend 10 euro in zaytoon you'll be disappointed, cause it's feckin stinking. :)

Take that back!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Just enough for a cab home. Sure the lads will be buying your drinks all night anyway! Won't ye lads?... Lads?...

i LIKE the sound of this :D *contemplates best outfit that will encourage the gentlemen to buy me drinks * :D[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Im wearing a chiffon top with a vest underneath. Maybe if I leave off the vest?? :eek::eek::p

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

i know nothing about this zaytoon place. so i dunno. oh crap i may add in the price of dinner there, cos i is gonna be in dub all day :(

Food court on abbey st, all you can't eat for €8/9. Won't do your diet much good though lol

Dovies wrote: »
    i LIKE the sound of this :D *contemplates best outfit that will encourage the gentlemen to buy me drinks * :D

Hmm. Im wearing a chiffon top with a vest underneath. Maybe if I leave off the vest?? :eek::eek::p[/QUOTE]

hhm was thinking of wearing a lovely floaty black top with coloured flamingos all over it (and goodness knows what bottoms)

• Advertisement

Coppers Entry €10,
    Zaytoon Kebab Meal €10,
    10 Pints €45-€50
    Jagerbombs €7-9

You've obviously done your research!

Advertisement