Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers,Saturday February 18th,Cassidys Westmoreland Street,All Welcome

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

gatecrash wrote: »
    PFFFFT!!!

I Say PFFFT and Piffle to that Lari!!!

I do what i want. When i want

isn't that right sweety!! :)

Oh hes getting all bold and stroppy because he knows im at work and cant put him back under the thumb!!
    Remember there's always revenge :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

It's ok folks. I still like beer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Herp de derp.

It's on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

(although I thought I heard pembily asking about strap ons in another thread, so watch out for her) :D
    Nope I said I had straps (blue velcro ones) on my cast - you've an active imagination :p :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Pembily wrote: »
    (although I thought I heard pembily asking about strap ons in another thread, so watch out for her) :D
    Nope I said I had straps (blue velcro ones) on my cast - you've an active imagination :p :pac:
    Oh, straps on, strapons, not much of difference :pac:
    Just some letters rearranged, easy mistake to make :D

• Advertisement

Or wishful thinking...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

you is wearing a cast? which part of your (arm i presume) did you broke? i ask cos the mother broke her upper left arm (she is left handed) on thursday. she has to go up monday to see if they are going to cast it or not. i am raging cos she was meant to be driving me to the race on the 18th then dropping me at the hostel afters. i don't know what i am going to do now

I broke my wrist and the cast is off now but in a splint (with straps :pac: )! You're not insured to drive even if you can and as it's her left it's doubtful... I won't be driving then and thats 2 months after I fell!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

hdowney wrote: »
    you is wearing a cast? which part of your (arm i presume) did you broke? i ask cos the mother broke her upper left arm (she is left handed) on thursday. she has to go up monday to see if they are going to cast it or not. i am raging cos she was meant to be driving me to the race on the 18th then dropping me at the hostel afters. i don't know what i am going to do now

your mum broke her arm and that's your main concern? :pac:
    get a taxi
    learn to drive

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

bluewolf wrote: »
    your mum broke her arm and that's your main concern? :pac:
    get a taxi
    learn to drive

god no it isn't my main concern!!! but as to the taxi, i live in wicklow!!!!! and the learn to drive. i can drive, it was my car she was driving home. see i was gonna drive up for the race, she is coming up to cheer me on. then i was going to check in at the hostel and stay for the beers, she was gonna drive my car home. now i may have to drive up, race, drive home, get bus back up - being at mercy of dublin bus, and the tediousness of it.

but obvs my first concern is the mother. hence my headless chickeness at the moment. trying to do everything, including dress herself. gah. took 20 mins to get her into bed last nite. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Daisies wrote: »
    But the thing is he's not responsible. He suggested beers and offered to book the venue. It is something that Otis does in his own free time for little or no reward and he shouldn't be made feel bad about something that came up AFTER the venue was decided.

+1

IMO once he booked it he's responsible. I'm not suggesting change the venue obviously.............i merely wondered whether or not the venue was/is wheelchair accessible - something which I have yet to find out??
    Anyhoo, if a simple request causes this much hassle, I think I'd be better off not going.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

IMO once he booked it he's responsible. I'm not suggesting change the venue obviously.............i merely wondered whether or not the venue was/is wheelchair accessible - something which I have yet to find out??
    Anyhoo, if a simple request causes this much hassle, I think I'd be better off not going.

It isn't wheelchair accessible.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Haha, was just joking that my hopes were all built up, but dashed before i had a chance :p

You were hoping she liked to use strapons....therefore happy for her to use them on you...therefore you like strapons?

:eek::pac:
    It's ok folks. I still like beer

Does that mean you are coming??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    You were hoping she liked to use strapons....therefore happy for her to use them on you...therefore you like strapons?

haha, I wouldn't be too sure on that yet now. :p

This is why we love you Tuds :)

You used the word yet in that sentence which means you currently haven't tried it out but you will at some point in the future? :pac:
    This is why we love you Tuds :)

Shuuudaaap :o

tumblr_lu48kdzeww1qgi1vpo1_500.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Think I'm gonna be keeping my bum to the wall... :o

Think I'm gonna be keeping my bum to the wall... :o
    Hahahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

tumblr_lu48kdzeww1qgi1vpo1_500.jpg

Super cute!

Jeepahs lads, I must say I'm disappointed, I was told there was absolute warfare going on in here, but sure it's all grand. The logic has been busted out, the arguments have been made and beer still is beer.

AND there was a cute bunny! Look at it! Look at that bunny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Responsible for what exactly?

You are a grown man.Im sure you neither need nor want to have your hand held.If you cared that much,could you not have picked up the phone yourself?

You are either not reading all the posts or choosing the ones that suit yourself.

I had to go into the bar myself and physically book it.

I did so Thursday last as that was the first opportunity Id had to.

They have two areas that can be reserved,one of which is upstairs,one of which is downstairs so neither is wheelchair accessible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Otis could only be held responsible if he was charging us for organising this. And even then it'd be debatable.

As Otis is doing this off his own back, and to keep the 3D world social aspect of this little corner of boards going, I think it's unfair of you to go holding him 'responsible'.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Responsible for what exactly?

For bringing the thunder! Yeow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

Stop being childish. This argument is getting boring now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

so how about that local sports team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

bluewolf wrote: »
    so how about that local sports team

Cough....ahem - .......

Ok, let's not be cruel.

It's only the league :D

Fewcifur wrote: »

AND there was a cute bunny! Look at it! Look at that bunny!

Bunny makes everything better \o/
    Oh and I heard you showed that video to some folks don't show it to anymore people until I see the shaming thing myself :p

Also I heard this song in the shop and we should attempt to sing it at some point in the night. Just for the plain old craic of it all :pac: Gotta luuuurve the cheese (by we I mean everyone in the pub :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Sauve wrote: »
    It isn't wheelchair accessible.

Thank you. Finally, someone had the deceny to answer a simple question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

:rolleyes:

Post 708.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Otis's post from when he booked it http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=76874589&postcount=708

Snap Otis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

It seems I won't be going to this: going down to Kerry to see my Grandfather who I haven't seen for quite a while.

Advertisement