Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January/February Beers -

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Saturday 4th Feburary
    A good night alright. 8 of us went for grub and a few more to the pub (we lost a few and gained some others :)).

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Are we still on for this Saturday?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Saturday 4th Feburary
    Fishie wrote: »
    Are we still on for this Saturday?

Yep, still on.

The plan is to meet at 6 at Cafe Pacifico, with a view to getting in around 6:15. They operate a first-come-first-served system on Saturday evenings, so if you want to come along for food PM me your number and let me know if you're coming. We won't wait for you if we don't know that you're on the way!

Jack B Badd & I have tickets to a show on Saturday, but the Internet has told me that The Harp Bar is quite good, so I suggest ye start there and see how you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Dr.Giggles

Hey,

I can't make food again, but ill be able to meet at 9pm, Is there anyone going that I can text to find out where ye end up?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Saturday 4th Feburary
    Dr.Giggles wrote: »
    Hey,

I can't make food again, but ill be able to meet at 9pm, Is there anyone going that I can text to find out where ye end up?

I'll drop you a text when we're heading away and let you know who's shown up. Bluedolphin & Fishie should be along so there ought to be someone you know there...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Dr.Giggles wrote: »
    Hey,

I shall be around unless I ... like... find better plans. :pac: :eek: :(

Saturday 4th Feburary
    I shall be around unless I ... like... find better plans. :pac: :eek: :(

There are no better plans! :p

Saturday 4th Feburary
    How did people fare after the restaurant last night? It was coming down heavy enough after we left the gig. Everyone get home ok?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I went to Trafalgar Square and had a snowball flight with a load of Italians, Brazilians and Canadians :pac: My umbrella is a bit fubarred though because I was using it as a shield

The trains was trouble with the trains from Charing Cross and London Bridge, and the queues at taxi ranks were mental. I managed to get on a bus but it didn't go the whole way, I had to switch to another one but they booted us all out on Lavender Hill because there were a load of abandoned vehicles outside Clapham Junction. It wasn't too far from my flat though so I just walked the last bit.

My flatmate fared a lot worse, she was somewhere near Liverpool St and it took her nearly three hours to get back.

I hope everyone else got home ok!

Advertisement