Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craughwell 10 Mile Sun 18th March 2012 @ 1:00PM

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭lway

Well done to all in Craughwell AC, thoroughly enjoyed this race. Very well organised and marshalled with plenty of support out along the route.

Special thanks to those kiddies out near the Start area on the way back offering Jelly babies and cups of water to all the passing runners, it gave me the lift needed for the last mile :).

Lovely tech top and a medal as well, cant fault it. Even the weather was great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jahaco

Thoroughly enjoyed the race. Well organised. Lots of great food (once one had broken through the throng of non-runners!).

Particular thanks go to the guy somewhere around mile 8 who was calling out race positions. Gave me something to go for in the last mile or so. New PB over 10 miles, improving by over 50secs what was already a PB at Ballycotton two weeks ago. Definitely on my race calendar for next year, but would have liked there to have been an O55 age group instead of just decades as I might have made some money!

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭mrak

jcunniffe wrote: »
    Results are now up on www.redtagtiming.com.

Well done to all who raced in great conditions today & to Barry and Mick for the sprint home.
    Around these parts he's known as Bazman.., :)

Thanks all, great day again - some super times - the results are up on redtag, tune in to Craughwell AC to see some reports and detailed categories..

http://www.craughwellac.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jahaco

Any photos yet? if so, where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

Ok the spread of food after deserves its own thread!
    What a brilliant event. Started on time nice (not necessarily flat but fair) course. Good tech t shirt. Big thanks to all who were involved.10 out of 10.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bonaparte2

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭mrak

I really like this pic of Bazman and Michael Shannon - not far in and you can see that they are working pretty hard already.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/edenhill77/6998697293/in/set-72157629624211219/lightbox/

Advertisement