Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPG Cooker

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

I see they let you out again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭heinbloed

The lack of oxigene for a minute can have a long lasting effect to the brain, Billy Bunting.

See here and learn from it:

In my case thankfully it was just a faulty 3 way fridge unit on a boat, (just a bloody fridge) some clown had installed it without a flue and no vents in the cabin, i remember every minute of the 14hrs i was trapped semi contious but unable to remove myself from the cabin, it was only the voice of my wife on the phone that pushed me onto my feet and out to safety.

And still gas safety doesnt extent to the boating community.

Quote from http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056505457 about CO monitors.

And here in this thread we read from the same source in post no.6 :
    Aaah stop will ya!! I’m a RGI, I trace gas escapes for a living, Just because YOU haven’t heard of an incident doesn’t mean they don’t occur, its bloody gas for God sake. rolleyes.gif

Something seems to have escaped untraceable ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

heinbloed wrote: »
    The lack of oxigene for a minute can have a long lasting effect to the brain, Billy Bunting.

See here and learn from it:

Quote from http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056505457 about CO monitors.

And here in this thread we read from the same source in post no.6 :

Something seems to have escaped untraceable ....

And your point ??

That gary71 and Billy Bunting have not much more than ferrie tales to talk about when it comes to building regulations etc. as we have seen in the plumbing and heating forum before....

Well asked, coylemj, the right question and they start to stammer.

Now aujopimur tells us another one.

Evidence please. The accident report. Which abbatoire was that? Which fire brigade was involved? The insurance report? A court house protocol number where the case was dealt with?
    Accident reports have to be kept for decades, we can follow **** telling when it's about explosions.

Nothing like that - I'm sure....

I'm glad you found a friend;) the mankini seems to be the new dress code of choice for any male bonding you have planned.

I'm very confident in my understanding of gas safety which has enabled me to save the odd life or three in my career:cool:.
    In my years of doing this job and trying to promote gas safety i'v now lost interest in trying to convince people of gas safety:(, I'll advise, if you don't want to listen not my problem, natural selection in action:D carry on with your pontification :pac::pac:

That's not very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I see they let you out again :rolleyes:

Regardless of who is correct and who is not, if I see comments like this again, I am going to have to ban people.

No personal insults, don't be a dick.

Advertisement