Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stolen Mitsubishi Evo - Fighting' Talk in Donedeal

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

No logbook issued for the car in last 90 days. Soooo... if Karl can prove he has the logbook, surely then his ad is entirely the enraged but justified threat of a man robbed of a prize possession.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

perhaps its cloned off of a crashed to **** evo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Why in the name of suffering jaysus would anyone want to steal such a junker, never mind buy one. They are a crime against the Motoring gods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

How is it a junker? It looks pretty tidy from the pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

Could it be possible that Karl got a copy of the logbook, then sold the car with the new logbook and is now chancing his arm trying to get it back but the new owner's having none of it.

I know this is unlikely but is there reason why this might not be possible?

• Advertisement

Could it be possible that Karl got a copy of the logbook, then sold the car with the new logbook and is now chancing his arm trying to get it back but the new owner's having none of it.

I know this is unlikely but is there reason why this might not be possible?

:eek: watch it or hell get the jcb after you

Stinicker wrote: »
    Why in the name of suffering jaysus would anyone want to steal such a junker, never mind buy one. They are a crime against the Motoring gods.

*posted from my 1.0 micra

fyp

weeder wrote: »
    :eek: watch it or hell get the jcb after you

I was going to be a smartarse and say that he doesn't know where I am, but then I saw that I've already given away my location.:(

he has lads watching you now id say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Ya harley close the curtins and lock the doors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Fook it I've had a few beers I'll take on the world

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Fishtits

My impression is that if the original message was posted in plain english, ie "These are the facts" this would have been so much simpler.

:rolleyes:

Fishtits wrote: »
    My impression is that if the original message was posted in plain english, ie "These are the facts" this would have been so much simpler.

:rolleyes:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, stop posting SENSIBLE advice as no one will listen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭LLU

Sigh. Not the first time I've said this, but it's depressing to think that someone can reach car-driving age and still be barely able to write a coherent string of sentences. Although not the worst I've seen in the cars section of donedeal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Karl is quickly becoming the new Chuck Norris :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Fishtits

I suspect Karls's insurance claim statement will be an internet sensation...

weeder wrote: »
    he has lads watching you now id say
    Ya harley close the curtins and lock the doors.

I should probably change my car now seeing as I've posted a pic of it on another thread here, just have to make sure I don't end up buying a white Evo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Karl is at best semi-literate , miracle he passed his theory test.

Delancey wrote: »
    Karl is at best semi-literate , miracle he passed his theory test.

So you're assuming he actually has some sort of license? Ah, you're probably right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

LLU wrote: »
    Sigh. Not the first time I've said this, but it's depressing to think that someone can reach car-driving age and still be barely able to write a coherent string of sentences. Although not the worst I've seen in the cars section of donedeal.
    yeah its bad. I almost got knocked down by someone with bad grammar.
    Resists urge to use rollseyes

seanybiker wrote: »
    I almost got knocked down by someone with bad grammar.
    Well that will teacher hugh to nought walk in da miggle of the wroad would of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

I should probably change my car now seeing as I've posted a pic of it on another thread here, just have to make sure I don't end up buying a white Evo.

Are you Eoin by any chance?

Are you Eoin by any chance?

Are you Karl by any chance? Or one of his lads keeping an eye on me?

But no, I'm not Eoin.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

This thread has run its course

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement