Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stolen Mitsubishi Evo - Fighting' Talk in Donedeal

Options
  • 30-12-2011 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭

Never saw Donedeal car ad being used like this!

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2843209
    you have a chance to ring me you have seen the ad you reported it to donedeal that the car is yours and not stolen ive the book off the car i reported it ring me before i arrive in your town

birr co offaly

im gonna pull what evers in the way out of the way with a jcb i promise ye that ill be leaven soon an ive someone watchin your movements so ye wont get far with out me known buddie

This earlier DonDeal ad explains somewhat the background to this latest ad:

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2725910

If anyone has information on said stolen car please get on to its rightful owner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Karl is quite the aggressive man. Shall someone text him for the craic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Can any one fix the link it dont come up on my phone... Cheers..

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

What an absolute arse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

What an absolute arse.

I coulbe wrong but I'm readig it as saying that his Evo was stolen in which case it might be justified.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭bman1

This is messed up coz I heard the car was found in bits, but can't get any more info!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

i dont understand it. is it the way someone is after robbing it and putting it up on donedeal or what???

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

don't understand it either:confused:

is it stolen?? or wha the fuk is goin on??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,766 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

....I have no idea what I'm looking at.

Is the ad from the guy whos car was stolen, or a guy whos car was allegedly stolen, but isn't and................

....sorry, my head hurts.......DD should take it down for the blatant stupidity of it....

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

That's funny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

One of the best threads Ive read in a long time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,625 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Dem's fightin' words!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I think the car is stolen and the robbers are currently splitting their sides laugh at Karl

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Posted the original post from iPhone, I messed up the quote & the link didn't appear as a hyperlink for some reason. I hope it all makes sense (to someone) now! It doesn't make any sense to me! I'm sure the good people on this forum will reveal all...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

The grammar and syntax is appalling.

I have no idea what Karl is trying to say, but there is some sort of want in him from the sounds of it.

I've been so kind to send Karl a link to the thread and ask him if it has been stolen.

If it has been stolen I imagine he would be happy with some help finding it.............if he is mental and has stolen it I'm sure to get an abusive response :D

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭demixed

Looks like it karls evo that was stolen...
    Ad posted 44 days ago

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2725910

Can we change the thread title to help the guy out?

We have contact details and the reg number.......

Just a thought like as I've had a motor stolen in the past and didn't know about boards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Im almost certain I've seen that car around navan... Almost sure of it

I'm sure Karl was foaming at the mouth when writing that, can't say I blame him.

He must have people all over the country when he knows its whereabouts though!

• Advertisement

dgt wrote: »
    Im almost certain I've seen that car around navan... Almost sure of it

I'm sure Karl was foaming at the mouth when writing that, can't say I blame him.

He must have people all over the country when he knows its whereabouts though!

Probably keeping an eye on DD and I'd imagine he was stoned/drunk while writing the post.

Probably remembering good times in the back seat and worrying that it'll never happen again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Can we change the thread title to help the guy out?

Done,
    but I'm not adding the contact details just yet until the ad owner wants to have them put up (with the approval of mods).

Done,
    but I'm not adding the contact details just yet until the ad owner wants to have them put up (with the approval of mods).
    They are contained in the done deal ads anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,334 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

The ad is just about mad enough too to put the sh1t up whoever has the car specially if they are in Birr and were not directly involved with the theft.

Maybe bmw 535d stole it...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

ninty9er wrote: »
    The grammar and syntax is appalling.

I have no idea what Karl is trying to say, but there is some sort of want in him from the sounds of it.

hes saying:

stolen stolen stolen. Im still looking for my evo4. Which was stolen on me and sold on twice. Its around meath somewere now. The car went from tallaght to kerry to meath. This car is been sold on being, stolen again. The car also has no log book and car is reported stolen in tallaght garda station. Any one knows were this car is (address) i will look after you for your help
    cheers

Im not get with grammer and what not, But I miproved it slightly.

Stoner I think you need to read the original link in the first post :p

hes saying:

stolen stolen stolen. Im still looking for my evo4. Which was stolen on me and sold on twice. Its around meath somewere now. The car went from tallaght to kerry to meath. This car is been sold on being, stolen again. The car also has no log book and car is reported stolen in tallaght garda station. Any one knows were this car is (address) i will look after you for your help
    cheers

Im not get with grammer and what not, But I miproved it slightly.

Well that makes more sence.. You obviously have drank less than me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

that is some lol, but i hope he gets it back all the same. hopefully he posts another ad up and we find out the end result.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

This is my understanding of it.

Karl had his Evo stolen 50 or so days ago, reported it, and put the ad up on Donedeal to keep an eye out.

Meanwhile, thieves sold the Evo on, without a logbook, once or twice.

The current keeper of the car has paid for it but has no logbook and has been in touch with Karl after seeing the ad. Current keeper claims he has a logbook.

Karl is suitably pissed. I wonder has someone managed to get a logbook somehow? In which case...Karl is screwed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement