Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

i dont blame u, this thread is full of incomprehensible ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

At first when I read the OP I was like, whatever, but then when I thought about it a bit more I was thinking, hmmm, yeah this makes sense because sometimes it doesn't matter about whatever and you just gotta go with the thing that makes what's happening the way things feel right.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

At first when I read the OP I was like, whatever, but then when I thought about it a bit more I was thinking, hmmm, yeah this makes sense because sometimes it doesn't matter about whatever and you just gotta go with the thing that makes what's happening the way things feel right.
    That's actually true. I remember thinking ok everything is going right right now, but knowing it could all go south at any stage made me think again and say No, you never know what's around the corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭eire.man

Skerries wrote: »
    I digress!

this is the hook!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,186 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Someone has learnt to use the google machine!!fair play!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

For some reason as soon as I read the title of this thread I got an instant erection!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I use to be funny then i got an arrow to the knee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭brimal

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus porta, metus ut laoreet egestas, odio lectus volutpat tellus, nec facilisis libero mi at lectus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Kadent

no never did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

For all your meme and thanks whoring needs................

http://knowyourmeme.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Are you serious? I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense, son.

Errrrr,:confused:
    i like carpet....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Jesus, my eyes - before even reading any comments! Did Google Translate do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

I accidentely the whole thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

The answer is simple: You have a clear choice between Kauderwelsch, charabia, gobbledeygook or sanahelinä.:):):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Then who was phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

The longest thread title ever.

Did I win.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Shhh

Ahh am I really drunk already? My head hurts after reading all that. Thanks AH I think I need to go back to the nocs.

Advertisement