Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Options
  • 26-12-2011 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

Q in the title

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Welcome to the internet. FFS.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 114 ✭✭UglyFuc

That would be an ecumenical matter!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Em, I suppose you're right.

I'm 12 and what is this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Are you serious? I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense, son.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Time to ease yourself off the mulled wine now Patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense

Was tempted to copy and paste that meself, thanks for saving me the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Go back to 4chan, I believe they're still trying to figure it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Is this in english or am I super slow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

The answer is Turkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Joke OP is this a. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

This wasn't funny the first time it was posted.

Thought this forum was funny :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

This thread hurts my brain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Q in the title
    I don't see no Q :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

oh **** off the lot of you, especially OP with his mind**** question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

I like turtles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

• Registered Users Posts: 82,254 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

About

“Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?” is a trainwreck of English grammar that first appeared as a reply post on 4chan’s /v/ board and subsequently spread across the rest of 4chan boards as well as other popular sites. Once this indecipherable phrase gained a solid foothold on 4chan and YouTube, it began to disseminate across other internet forums and social networks, including Twitter and Facebook (See Photos for Screenshots).
    Background

The reply post, which read “Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?”, first appeared under a discussion thread about an upcoming Wii game called The Conduit. The original post featured a YouTube video of someone playing the beta version of the game and a short review about Nintendo’s latest release.
    Both Intrigued and stupefied by its utter lack of coherence, 4chan users began making reply posts either in an attempt to decipher the phrase or to simply instigate the ridiculous phenomenon. Social networking sites were no exception to this 4chan flood material; the phrase became widespread and mild lulz ensued on Twitter as well as YouTube.
    Popular Derivatives/Responses

After extensive flooding of the phrase on several popular websites, a witty user finally made a decent response:
    “You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.”
    Meaning

Original:

“Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Rephrased:

“Has anyone really decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like so?”
    Deciphered:

“Has any video game company really taken such measure to make a game so realistic?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Facking love that :) love the internet and boards and stuff.etcetera and such

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I digress!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭the scrote

your all balking tackwards

GalKiefer wrote: »

here lad, **** your explanation, its worse than the thread title, that said, i might gett it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

What is this I don't even

Sisko wrote: »
    What is this I don't even

im 12 and what is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

The goggles, they do nathing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

weeder wrote: »
    im 12 and what is this?

I'm 11 and what is.... this!?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Some people are funny, some people are assholes but then some people are just *****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

In relation to the question as to whether anyone really has been as far even as has been decided to use within the subject and/or even to go and want to do and/or look more like the question in which to relation he whom has been the subject of such a question in the past has gone so far as even to decide whether to look to the subject of such a question and/or others in relation to such similar questions as whomsoever has been decided, the answer is clearly unequivocal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

I'm gonna get sick

Advertisement