Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share your christmas hatred here

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,860 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Elessar wrote: »
    Anyone else share my hatred of the festive season?

Yep.

The only people who should be celebrating it are the religious nutters who believe in angels, pixies, mermaids, and the rest of that made up mumbo jumbo crap.

The one plus side out of it is treble time today. :pac: € that'll go towards a nice weekend away next month. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

The only thing I don't like is my sh!t-stirrer of a grandmother. She just sits there talking about how her unemployed niece just sits at home playing with her pussy. And she means cat, although she KNOWS my mam will go insane and tell her not to say that word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

OneArt wrote: »
    The only thing I don't like is my sh!t-stirrer of a grandmother. She just sits there talking about how her unemployed niece just sits at home playing with her pussy. And she means cat, although she KNOWS my mam will go insane and tell her not to say that word.

I like your granny's sense of humour. Are you on boards 'cos you're finished playing with the pussy for now?

Advertisement