Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of a slab...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

mossyc123 wrote: »
    I honestly thought Slab was an exclusively American term.

I'd heard of Tray used once or twice...

Can't believe no-one here calls them what me and virtually everyone I know has called them since I can remember... Crate!!!

Tis strange!

I've realised I'd call it a slab of beer but a crate of Bulmers... hmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I am about to get a "slab" of hino for "bucks" I am amazed at how cheap they are.

But minister Shorthall has promised to do something about cheap alcohol in the new year,, because its what we want:rolleyes:

So people I am going to give you the best advice you will get this year.

If you want to save money drink as much as you can this xmas. The more you drink the more you will save.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭Corvo

Whats with all this "bucks" sh*te? Jesus Christ man, get a hold of yourself and start talking properly.

Bucks.Slabs.

You should be charged the Government Dumbarse levy ontop of the usual price of the beer.

Bucks. Jesus Christ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

If the Euro fails we will adopt the "buck" 5 bucks will be a slab, then 2 slabs will be a tray, 2 trays will be party.

I can't wait for the euro to fail now.

Advertisement