Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic pics on Cigarette packs from 2013

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

the_syco wrote: »
    The black lungs and what not? Pfft. Didn't the Irish government not try that one before?

I got a few packs of Mayfair blue from a mate in the UK. These contained the horrible pic of the lungs and another pack had a picture of a syringe on it. Do they think the smokes contain heroin or something ??? Don't really get that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Other than the gangrenous neck on the UK packs I wouldn't be particularly annoyed by it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I've got a French pack saying 'Fumer peut diminuer l'afflux sanguin et provoque l'impuissance' (smoking can reduce blood flow and cause impotence), with a picture of an unhappy-looking couple in bed together. I just find it funny tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I've been smoking Spanish Marlboro for the last few months and this warning always gives me a giggle.:)

impotence.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

lord lucan wrote: »
    I've been smoking Spanish Marlboro for the last few months and this warning always gives me a giggle.:)

impotence.jpg

"may" I like them odds. :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement