Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is a girlfriend worth it...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

lusaka wrote: »
    if I had to guess, just from your comments, id say you are the virgin...
    Heh.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

It will probably be better to close this to save the inevitable infracts/bans.

tlock is cicking.

I've got 4 or 5 left on my quota for the day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Fear Uladh wrote: »
    Dudess wrote: »
    Still no replies to any of my questions - because you can't answer them. :)

Pointless sifting through your thousands of posts.
    But wait - I thought you were talking about just this thread? Ya gotta back stuff up instead of saying vague flimsy sh1t in fairness. You haven't even attempted to clarify what the fuk you were rambling about.
    What's wrong with me saying to men who clearly resent women that they clearly resent women btw? Do you honestly think none of the comments on this thread reflect a strong degree of bitterness towards women? Blind if you don't tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I've got 4 or 5 left on my quota for the day...

Wanna do the woman haters or the man haters? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Wanna do the woman haters or the man haters? :P

I hate women who hate men but I hate men who hate women more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Hmmmm....I never said anything about trolling.

Interesting conclusion to jump to.

Because it is amusing to me. Nothing wrong with keeping oneself entertained dearest Kiera.

*shudder* I dont like your sarky niceness!

Even so, it still had to be used as an opportunity to woman-bash.

indeed it has, im just defending myself here, every thread myself and yourself are involved in I get called a woman hater , with the exception of my post about yer wan from sex in the city (who i believe is a character that has set womens sexual liberation back about 100 years) Ive been very good in this thread and dont think ive said anything negative about women, just the social constructs that most men deal with them inside
    Ah you're always posting vile stuff about women, in fairness. But yeah, Carrie is a gimp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

amacca wrote: »
    Ah some girlfriends are definitely worth it ......there's lots of decent women about

I just wish I could get one at the moment.

Trouble is some other b@stard is always going out with them........too many competing men, now that's the real problem.

I need a man cull not involving me.......

no the real trouble is all the good looking guys are with girls. not even good looking girls either. (by my standards)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Ontological Epistemologist

But wait - I thought you were talking about just this thread? Ya gotta back stuff up instead of saying vague flimsy sh1t in fairness. You haven't even attempted to clarify what the fuk you were rambling about.
    What's wrong with me saying to men who clearly resent women that they clearly resent women btw? Do you honestly think none of the comments on this thread reflect a strong degree of bitterness towards women? Blind if you don't tbh...

I agree, a lot of lonely and angry men without girlfriends who must resent having dinners from takeaways and live in dirty homes, so they decide to project this anger onto women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Ah you're always posting vile stuff
    Quite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Kiera wrote: »
    *shudder* I dont like your sarky niceness!

But it's so awesomely sarky! :D

MGHOW wrote: »
    Not the worst effort ever, but still only a C- at best.

You think I am a troll? OK, if that is your opinion, please state why and present your logical reasoning as to why I am incorrect if that is your opinion.
    Of course you are. An inflammatory post full of offensive shyte that you don't bother backing up... is the reason. But don't worry - none of them would want to be with you anyway. Seems like you'd probably be the type who'd be violent to women, so psycho is your post.

But it's so awesomely sarky! :D

It's repulsively sarky. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

hoorsmelt wrote: »
    Is a girlfriend worth it...

So do we have an answer yet people? I MUST KNOW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

If i could ride meself id be single but i cant

So do we have an answer yet people? I MUST KNOW!

Try checking the poll ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Kiera wrote: »
    It's repulsively sarky. ;)

I can live with that tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,801 ✭✭✭amacca

no the real trouble is all the good looking guys are with girls. not even good looking girls either. (by my standards)

yeah...those ridiculously handsome b@stards with their trophy average women

leaves all the good looking women being out of my league.........its hard down here in the coca-cola championship with sh1t management, no budget to speak of, terrible sporting analogies and workmanlike performances at best....................still maybe I'll get a good run in FA cup of relationships this year..............................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Ontological Epistemologist

Of course you are. An inflammatory post full of offensive shyte that you don't bother backing up... is the reason. But don't worry - none of them would want to be with you anyway. Seems like you'd probably be the type who'd be violent to women, so psycho is your post.

You are quiet the fiery lady Dudess, I bet you could cook a nice burger on your forehead with all that fire inside. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Closed.

A right few of ye would want to cop on a bit. Attack the post not the poster.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement