Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: PS Vita... Is it trolling if...

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Ok we're going slightly off topic here, I think we all agree that 3g is an unneccessary and overpriced commodity!! :P

Back on topic, I just realised I will probably have my Vita tomorrow with no games to play unless I get some psp games from PSN Store. Hmmm I may have to invest in Fifa!!!

To get some discussion going, what games are people picking up at launch??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I have Uncharted and Wipeout on the way with my Vita. I will likely be picking up Escape Plan and Super Stardust Delta from the store, as well as the Unit 13 demo.

The only PSP games I have on D/L are the GTA ones [LCS and VCS] and I will need to check if they work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

remember when amazon had all the mispriced vita games?

well they honoured the misprice and have just shipped my order!

Qty Item Price Delivery Subtotal

Amazon.co.uk items (Sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L.):

1 Rayman Origins (PlayStatio... £6.11 1 £6.11

1 Lumines (PlayStation Vita) £6.11 1 £6.11

1 Asphalt (PlayStation Vita) £5.58 1 £5.58

1 Dungeon Hunter Alliance (P... £6.11 1 £6.11

Dispatched via An Post (estimated arrival date: Friday, February 24, 2012).

Booya! like a fcuking boss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Kinski

Helix wrote: »
    remember when amazon had all the mispriced vita games?

well they honoured the misprice and have just shipped my order!

Qty Item Price Delivery Subtotal

Amazon.co.uk items (Sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L.):

1 Rayman Origins (PlayStatio... £6.11 1 £6.11

1 Lumines (PlayStation Vita) £6.11 1 £6.11

1 Asphalt (PlayStation Vita) £5.58 1 £5.58

1 Dungeon Hunter Alliance (P... £6.11 1 £6.11

Dispatched via An Post (estimated arrival date: Friday, February 24, 2012).

Booya! like a fcuking boss!

I'd be dying of jealousy...if there was even one game on that list I'd actually want. All the same, fair play to Amazon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ShaneU wrote: »
    Actually Sprint are the 3 of America (same company :pac:)

oh.....oh I see :-P

Big Knox wrote: »
    Ok we're going slightly off topic here, I think we all agree that 3g is an unneccessary and overpriced commodity!! :P

Back on topic, I just realised I will probably have my Vita tomorrow with no games to play unless I get some psp games from PSN Store. Hmmm I may have to invest in Fifa!!!

To get some discussion going, what games are people picking up at launch??

I'm only getting fifa :'( and hopefully a 16gig card

• Advertisement

it was more an exercise in curiousity

i can pretty much get whatever i want for nothing like, but i saw the prices and thought itd be worth a shot. i honestly didnt think they would honour it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Helix wrote: »
    Dispatched via An Post (estimated arrival date: Friday, February 24, 2013)

The more accurate version :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

EnterNow wrote: »
    The more accurate version :p

In fairness to them they are pretty great when it comes to Amazon at least. I've often ordered early in the morning and received the items the very next day.

well its getting shipped to ireland first, then i need to have it forwarded to toronto - so it'll be a few weeks at least id say

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In fairness to them they are pretty great when it comes to Amazon at least. I've often ordered early in the morning and received the items the very next day.

ah ya but your in newcastles? :D Lucky you though,I do find amazon alot faster than other online retailers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭civilnug

Got a call from gamestop earlier saying my Vita is in stock and to collect it in the morning....the tease!

Traded in a few Xbox games, and a PSP for it last week and they were giving 25% extra on their normal trade-ins, which was nice.

Probably gonna pick up a 16Gig card, lumines and rayman in the morning and then gaze longingly out the window at work and then head to college and gaze longingly out the window before tearing home and busting it out.

This will be my first time ever buying a console on launch day.

ah ya but your in newcastles? :D

Not anymore unfortunately, back in Cork. An Post don't deliver to Newcastle anyway :D

Not anymore unfortunately, back in Cork. An Post don't deliver to Newcastle anyway :D

so you've ordered stuff from cork and gotten it the next day? :O

Do ye think game would accept a psp 1000 (brought it december 2005) that is missing half the square button,the L button doesn't work and has no charger? but works grand other than that.

so you've ordered stuff from cork and gotten it the next day? :O

Yeah, they're great. They have a warehouse up the country so shipping is really quick for most items.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I was more or less joking, but you can thank the efficiency & speedy dispatch of Amazon for your above example :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

well tomorrow is a big day! ill be off to gamestop asap after work.

i will look in to bundles to be honest. i dont want uncharted, but i do want 16gb card. will get some credit too for psn store. any news on pricing from psn store?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

well tomorrow is a big day! ill be off to gamestop asap after work.

i will look in to bundles to be honest. i dont want uncharted, but i do want 16gb card. will get some credit too for psn store. any news on pricing from psn store?

Store has been updated all the Vita stuff is up there now.

Wipeout is 35 and escape plane is 12.99 from what i remember.

Few demo's are up i would set them all to download tonight and then copy them over tomorrow its much quicker although copying them is taking a good while too.

Ive taken Uncharted for a quick test, its good but aiming is quite sensitive. Downloaded a few PSP games from my download list so will pop them on and hit the bed now !

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭jony_dols

TechRadar :
    It's yet to even launch in the UK but the Wi-Fi only 8GB PS Vita has topped Amazon.co.uk's bestseller chart on pre-orders alone.

Hitting the shops tomorrow, PS Vita-related goods currently hold 70 per cent of the retailer's top 20 video game pre-order charts, as Liz Hosmer, manager of video games at Amazon.co.uk explains:

"14 of the top 20 positions in our video games pre-order chart are held by the PlayStation Vita console, games and accessories, which clearly illustrates the level of excitement that we are seeing around the product.

"The release of a console is always big news and the buzz created around the new technology and enhanced gameplay has ensured that the PlayStation Vita is a bestseller in our charts before it has even been released."

21/02/2012

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

so who got one?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lots of people. Everyone are posting in playstation subforum.

I got it myself with 16gb and rayman. Them I took 50eu credit for psn too.

Unfortunately there is a Tom of stuff I want to buy of psn :(. I am like a kid in candy shop but with very lited budget :(.

Fantastic machine btw. The more I play around with it, the more I love it!

• Advertisement

Skerries wrote: »
    so who got one?

I did and I'm fecking broke now :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I did and I'm fecking broke now :-P

Ditto! Would rather have this and be penniless for the week than be Vita-less :P

Advertisement