Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day Of Champions 6! (January 28th)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭OriginalRazer

4370-Cowboy-Farmer-Holding-A-Pitchfork-Clipart.jpg

:/ ???

All the best,
    RAZER

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

srry wrong thread, i don't know the results :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

was a great doc, to be honest most fun ive had at a tourny so far,

was a bit annoyed mk didnt get best of 5 final for the 3rd time running which im sure anyone else would be annoyed about if it happened to there game,has this even happened with any other game?
    (know there are not as many ps3 at doc than xboxs and i cant bring mine as i really dont want to see voa freaking when my ps decides not to load a disc for over 30mins,which it does at times)

the event has been gettin alot of positive comments on tym which im happy about,irish mk gettin some love :D

anyway roll on the next one,woolay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

was a great doc, to be honest most fun ive had at a tourny so far,

was a bit annoyed mk didnt get best of 5 final for the 3rd time running which im sure anyone else would be annoyed about if it happened to there game,has this even happened with any other game?
    (know there are not as many ps3 at doc than xboxs and i cant bring mine as i really dont want to see voa freaking when my ps decides not to load a disc for over 30mins,which it does at times)

the event has been gettin alot of positive comments on tym which im happy about,irish mk gettin some love :D

anyway roll on the next one,woolay!

Every game has always been best of 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

bush wrote: »
    Every game has always been best of 3

sorry my bad, just last two times perviously we we told just before the final that we couldnt do a best of 5 because of time so assumed that was we were sapose to get like most tournies do

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭FireBreather

Whats the story folks, congrats to usedforglue for winning the MK, whens the next 1, where is the next 1, please say theres a next 1 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Whats the story folks, congrats to usedforglue for winning the MK, whens the next 1, where is the next 1, please say theres a next 1 lol

i believe that DOC is now a monthly, so im guessing at the end of Feb? as of now nothing has been announced officially so stick around boards.ie just to keep updated. the location is always the same, just check out the 1st post of this thread.

if you're in the Dublin area, casuals are usually held at the XGC on Liffey street http://maps.google.ie/maps/place?q=liffey+street+dublin&hl=en&ftid=0x48670e8312b0c593:0x5401b33f875d0ac7 . there is a growing MK scene but Marvel, SF, BlazBlue and KOF 13 are also played. new players are always welcome. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

2gen wrote: »
    i believe that DOC is now a monthly, so im guessing at the end of Feb? as of now nothing has been announced officially so stick around boards.ie just to keep updated. the location is always the same, just check out the 1st post of this thread.

DoC is actually every two months, roughly, Inferno is the monthly one. It'll be mainly up to Voa, but i'd imagine there will be one in mid/late march at a guess. Its our week off College so it gives us more room to organise stuff. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭FireBreather

DoC is actually every two months, roughly, Inferno is the monthly one. It'll be mainly up to Voa, but i'd imagine there will be one in mid/late march at a guess. Its our week off College so it gives us more room to organise stuff. :)

cheers folks for ya reply s, yeah i know the place, alot closer to me than i expected which is a win, yeah count me down, what is "Inferno" 1?,,,,,
    MK all the way, now i would play Tekken if yas have that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

Oh snap, so there'll still be more DoCs?

I heard in one of the UMvC3 recorded matches that DoC6 was the last one, but that's cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

Lythero wrote: »
    Oh snap, so there'll still be more DoCs?

I heard in one of the UMvC3 recorded matches that DoC6 was the last one, but that's cool!

Voa was making noise about not wanting to run it anymore, but if it does come to that i'll take over all his work too.

And for Firebreather, Inferno is run by the Street Fighter guys, usually just SF though they had UMvC at theon yesterday. MK is only run at DoC, though Kuro Tao sometimes organises other things. You can ask the guys in the MK thread. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

To be fair, I've been making noise about not running DoCs since before I started running DoCs :p

Next DoC should be midway through March, I won't get around to organising it till the week back from Cannes/sometime this week, so I can promise nothing.

And good god no, DoC is not monthly, I'd bloody well kill myself.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Outta curiosity, what're the seeding lists like for each game now?
    I know BB's doesn't matter since the next one will be Extend, hopefully if it's out here by then, but just wondering. :P

Advertisement